Thread: My son with autism/adhd

1. Default My son with autism/adhd

Hello you,
    i am new to this forum. I bought the Kasina a couple of months ago for my son.
    He is 12 years old. Has a complicated genmutation on his nervous system and "workdiagnoses" in adhd and ass.
    He is home from school now since April, because of an overload of stimulus at school. He had attacks of dissociation and kind of psychosis.

Now he is getting better little by little and stronger in his body.
    I would like to start with the mind machine now, but would like to ask you what is the best.

I heard for adhd it is best to just do sessions of around 15 hertz every day. Without switching too much.
    I tried the 12/15hertzRandomMusings from @JoeV that I found here and it seems to work well.

Does anybody have more sessions like this? Of other advice? I am very open to advice! As I am a total rooky in the Kasina-world.

Thanx a lot in advance!
    Best regards,
    Monique

Default Re: My son with autism/adhd

I'd say JoeV is definitely who you want to talk to. The 12-15hz SMR protocol you spoke of would be my first choice. Is your son sleeping well? A sleep-inducing session should help, if not. I would think anything that produced deep relaxation would be appropriate, but what specific frequencies is what you need to speak to Joe about.
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

3. Default Re: My son with autism/adhd

Quote Originally Posted by Rodulf View Post
    I'd say JoeV is definitely who you want to talk to. The 12-15hz SMR protocol you spoke of would be my first choice. Is your son sleeping well? A sleep-inducing session should help, if not. I would think anything that produced deep relaxation would be appropriate, but what specific frequencies is what you need to speak to Joe about.
    Thanx a lot for your answer! The sleeping is getting better little by little. A deep relaxation would be nice, but as he had those attacks before, I am a little scared to evoque them again. I am not into the material enough to know what is right and safe for him. I will wait a little and otherwise send Joe a direct message.
    Thank you for confirming that we are on the right track with the 12-15hr. Really grateful for that!

Thread Information