Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Default ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Greetings to all you light beings!

I am brand new to the forum, and very excited to write my very first post.

I have been a student on the expanse of consciousness for about 5 years now, and have been using light/sound machines for almost a year now. These are wonderful tools to help exercise our consciousness.

The Kasina is the latest I have used, and in my opinion probably the most advanced for the price. I know there are a lot of other machines out there like the Pandora Star, Ajna Light, Lucia Light etc, but are over the top EXPENSIVE. I have come to experience the Lucia Light, and is definitely an amazing experience, but I feel you can achieve practically the same amount of amazement with the KASINA.

Even though I think the KASINA is a great machine, I do feel there is a learning curve to it and I would classify it as a machine for a rather more advanced user. I say this, because based on the other machines out there, you can get a Wow factor more easily based on the frames or light work being used. However, the Kasina requires you to exercise getting in a zone if you will, in order to get the Wow factor. I personally feel I've gotten to a wow factor, but boy after about 4 months of use and practice, I finally got RIPPED out of my body. INCREDIBLE!! to say the least. Felt like I was taking Ayahuasca!

I have tried many sessions out there, but I wanted to specifically write this post to make everyone aware of some sessions known as the ENKIDU files on soundcloud. I HIGHLY encourage everyone out there to download these tracks for the KASINA and/or the Procyon. YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY. Out of all the tracks I have, these definitely take the prize There are 7 tracks provided free and although they are all for audiostrobe they will make your KASINA come alive. It does appear that ENKIDU is another light machine, and from its main website it looks like its just as expensive as the other machines I mentioned. However, these tracks are compatible with the KASINA. I only wish I could get more of the tracks they use for that machine.

I would recommend you use colorset 8: This will probably be the best choice for all of these sessions. I just tried "Sound Medicine Part 3" this morning, and I was just torn out of my body in the second half . I was so close to wanting take the ganzframes off just because it was getting really intense. I was literally gasping, and felt as if I really went somewhere.

I can't wait to see what else comes next with this little device, and hope to create some of my own sessions down the road.

I am also enclosing the web link for the ENKIDU files here: https://soundcloud.com/enkidulight

If you have any questions regarding the ENKIDU files let me know, or if you have tried, please let me know your feedback.

CHEERS and NAMASTE to Everyone!

Blog Entries

Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Nice!

Love to see your enthusiasm for the Kasina. It's an incredible machine. Thank you for posting.

You can download the files from here. Right-click and select "Save Link As".

• Raven Medicine - 14.6 Hz Duration: 10:20
      Shamanic drumming, shaker, and rattle to take you into a deep trance. This track uses AudioStrobe and Isochronic beats for brainwave entrainment at the frequency range of Low beta. Good for afternoon power naps!

• Tranquility - 18 Hz & 9 Hz Duration: 20:00
      Start your day with focus and tranquillity. This track uses AudioStrobe and Isochronic beats for brainwave entrainment at the frequency range of beta.

• Saturn's Gate - 4.6 Hz & 18.4 Hz Duration: 31:00
      This sound journey is a dynamic, experimental, atmospheric soundscape providing a backdrop for explorations beyond. Using methods from the practices of sonic mysticism, this set resonates Saturn's planetary tempo, frequency and symbol correspondences. This track uses AudioStrobe and Isochronic beats for brainwave entrainment in the frequency range of theta and beta.

• Spirit Guide - 7.5 Hz & 4.5 Hz Duration: 35:00
      This frequency is said to be perfect for awareness of self and purpose and contact with spirit guides for direction. As a great side effect, this frequency is also perfect for enhancing creativity. This track uses AudioStrobe and Isochronic beats in the frequency range of alpha and theta for brainwave entrainment.

• Lam - Astral Seed Meditation (432hz) - 10.4 Hz Duration: 30:00
      1-hour electronic ambient meditation. The 32.11 Hz tone throughout in 432 Hz tuning. 32.11 Hz is the note C1 in 432 Hz tuning. This track uses AudioStrobe and Isochronic beats for brainwave entrainment in the frequency range of low beta.

• Attention & Focus 14-16hz - 14 & 16 Hz Duration: 28:00
      This is a low beta session designed to facilitate attention and focus while studying or working.

• Seven Chakras meditation - 432 hz tuning - Duration: 1:06:00
      This track features music based on resonating frequency for each Chakra, with the root note frequency at the resonating frequency of each Chakra.

• Sound Medicine Part 1 - 6 Hz & 12 Hz Duration: 22:00
      This track uses Audiostrobe and Isochronic beats embedded into a Solfeggio healing meditation music from Anima; celestial soundscapes of transformation & peace. The music and sound frequencies in first track are tuned in 396 Hz for release of fear and emotional Patterns. Second track tuned in 417 Hz for transmutation of negative energies.

• Sound Medicine Part 2 - 7 Hz & 13 Hz Duration: 22:00
      This track uses Audiostrobe and Isochronic beats for brainwave entrainment with a healing music from Anima which is tuned into ancient Solfeggio scale, to effectively change the frequency of user's brainwave into healing and meditative state. The first track is tuned in 528 Hz: Transformation and miracles (DNA repair). The second track is tuned in 639 Hz: Re-connecting and balancing, relationships.

• Sound Medicine Part 3 - 8 Hz & 16 Hz Duration: 22:00
      This track uses Audiostrobe and Isochronic beats for brainwave entrainment with a healing music from Anima, which is tuned into ancient Solfeggio scale, to effectively change the frequency of user's brainwave into healing and meditative state. First track tuned in 741 Hz: Awakening Intuition. Second track is tuned in 852 Hz: Returning to Spiritual Order.

• 1-OBE (Delta/Gamma meditation) Mind Machine version
    • 2-OBE (Delta/Gamma meditation) light Machine version

Many thanks to Carie373 and MarkF for the above files.

Here are some more, courtesy of Robinhood!

• A Star's Dream - This AudioStrobe BWE session begins with soft pulsating light, and sweeping pads and isochronic tones take you into a journey to outer space. This session is mostly in beta range and will end in theta. Use this session for mood uplifting, energizing, and improving your concentration. Whenever you feel down or need to get rid of your brain fog in gloomy days, this session can be the magic cure. The background music is tuned into the 432Hz tuning scale.

• Garden of Delights - Visit the Garden of Delights in our latest audio-visual mood boost experience. This session uses an excitatory protocol in beta range and ramps up from 14Hz to 16Hz, and from 18Hz to 20Hz. This session can help with the seasonal affective disorder, depression and improve your mood and motivation.

• Gene Key - Creative Contemplation - This short session features Richard Rudd and his subliminal affirmation method to give us a key to unlock the higher purpose hidden in our genetic code. The target frequency of this brainwave entrainment session is at 7.8Hz (Schumann resonance) and 3Hz (delta range).

• Light of Alumna Part 1 & Light of Aluna Part 1 (Mind Machine Version) - These unique sonic tapestries contain combinations of frequencies that are designed to re-ignite the memory of our original connection to The Great Mother. The frequency range of this track is mostly in theta and beta. Background music from Anima with tuning scale of classic 440Hz.

• Light of Aluna Part 2 - These unique sonic tapestries contain combinations of frequencies that are designed to re-ignite the memory of our original connection to The Great Mother.The frequency range of this track is mostly in Delta and Alpha. Background music from Anima with tuning scale of classic 440Hz.

• Light of Aluna Part 3 - These unique sonic tapestries contain combinations of frequencies that are designed to re-ignite the memory of our original connection to The Great Mother. The frequency range of this track is mostly in Delta and beta (17Hz). Background music is from Anima.

• Mystic Flute - While exploring The Theta, Alpha, Beta frequencies it the first half, this track lock into Schumann resonance frequency at the second half to take you to a peaceful and meditative state of mind. The sound frequencies in this track are stimulating for the third eye. This track is compatible with AudioStrobe devices.

• Silence (for kids with ASD) - This light and sound session can help kids around 4 or 5 who suffer from symptoms of autism. The session is short (10 minutes), and starts in low theta 4 Hz (dominant frequency for kid's brain), and in an excitatory protocol will lead the brain to a higher frequency, from 8 Hz to 12 Hz. The session ends with 2 minutes of SMR (sensorimotor rhythm) frequency range (12 Hz) which can help with engaging with their sensory inputs and the outside world in general. It also can help with control over their body movements and concentration.

One more, linked in the thread but not uploaded until today.

• Cheer Up II (Serotonin) - Do you need to wake up in the morning without copious cups of coffee? This should be the trick. Use this session in the morning as a caffeine replacement, to overcome sleepiness during the daytime and boost up your awareness and concentration. The frequency range of brainwave entrainment in this track starts at alpha and ramps up to beta and gamma (18 Hz, 24Hz, and 36 Hz)
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Thanks for the heads up on these files.

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on these files.
    No problem! Hope you really enjoy these. Not even sure if its the frequency of these tracks that make it so special or if its the music. The music/soundtrack is just so epic and stands out among all other standard Kasina sessions.
    I only wish and do hope that Mindplace is able to develop sessions on this level. It could be just me, and I know everyone is different. I have mentioned color set 8 is recommended, but you can also experiment with 9 and 10 for a more tranquil experience.
    It does appear that ENKIDU will be posting more tracks on soundcloud down the road from what they have posted on their facebook account. I can't wait to see.

Namaste

Really glad to read that you are enjoying your Kasina, and thanks for drawing our attention to this newcomer (?) to the AVS world! I checked their website, and aside from a picture of the control console, I have not spotted the LED array yet, or a price. Hmm. 5,000 lumens is quite bright; our $895 MELS system delivers 2,500 lumens for comparison. I'll download a few sessions and have a listen.

-Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Austin View Post
    Really glad to read that you are enjoying your Kasina, and thanks for drawing our attention to this newcomer (?) to the AVS world! I checked their website, and aside from a picture of the control console, I have not spotted the LED array yet, or a price. Hmm. 5,000 lumens is quite bright; our $895 MELS system delivers 2,500 lumens for comparison. I'll download a few sessions and have a listen.

-Robert
    Hey Robert:

I could not find a price reference on their website either, and was rather curious about a few things as well. So, I decided to write out to them, and learned a few things on Mind Machines vs Light Machines. This product of theirs seems to be a hybrid of the two, as they mention they are familiar with Kasina and works in a similar way using audiostrobe.

Here is what they had to say along with some price information:

Thanks for your interest in our product.
    I'm the creator and manufacturer of Enkidu light machine based in Thailand.

As you know there's two type machines in market for brain entrainment. First are those who use goggles like PSIO and Kasina which called Mind Machine or AVS and those which sits on a tripod with stronger LEDs like Lucia and PandoraStar and called light machine or meditation machine.

Enkidu combines these two technology together: it has strong high quality light source and sits on a tripod, while it's compatible with Mind Machine's software and content. It means if you already own a mind machine then you can use their content and sessions with Enkidu.
    The difference between Enkidu and other Light Machines like Lucia and Ajna, is the synchronized light and sound signals for brainwave entrainment. Lucia, Ajna and Pandora don't use any sound effect, like binaural or isochronic beats as in mind machines.
    Enkidu comes with more than 40 sessions, in different categories: Chakras, Mood, Healing, Cognition and more. You can search our brand in Soundcloud and download some of our sessions for free.
    Enkidu doesn't come with a software in its package, but easily you buy one from Transparent Corporation Inc. for around 100$ USD.

The wordwide price is 2500$ USD through our resellers.

There's an especial price in Thailand for an upcoming wellness festival which called WonderFruit for 1750$ if you were around.

At the moment we're looking to find new resellers around the world and expand our reseller program. Let me know if you're interested in selling the light as pricing is different, with a very good margin.

Thanks again

Machine Developer

Hope this helps shed some light. I just tried their (Saturn's Gate) session, and I was blown away. The soundtrack is just so epic which adds to the effect.

Cheers!
    Elvin

L
    Last edited by Scarab78; 12-11-2017 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Creator of Machine wants name to be confidential

Thanks for the heads up. Just briefly tried this on KASINA, and once again very very impressed. This track really takes you deep, and the visuals are just stunning! Have made decision to get an ENKIDU light machine in the next month or so, and hope to review and find other compatible tracks with KASINA.

8. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Yeah, thanks so much for this. Really enjoying it! All the tracks are really well made and the visuals are indeed stunning.

9. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

GREAT find! best new file (Sound Healing 2, I think) in a long long time that I've experienced.

Hey folks, I have an Enkidu unit. First in Europe to have the pleasure of using it. I'll be doing a video review on it shortly, when I can see properly again lol.
    Be original then nobody can tell you you're doing it wrong!

Thread Information