Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neuro-Programmer and Mind Workstation

Default Neuro-Programmer and Mind Workstation

I was wondering what has happened to Neuro-Programmer 3 and Mind Workstation. I don't see listings on Mind Place for these software products and Transparent Corp doesn't appear to be responding to inquiries.

I wish to integrate Kasina with Thoughtstream USB and a Neurosky EEG headset for experimenting with biofeedback optimization. It seems like their software is the appropriate choice. Is that software still available? If not, what other software options are available?
    Last edited by flbum; 09-22-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Neuro-Programmer and Mind Workstation

I know they are keeping very busy with their brain.fm product, but atm it seems the software can still be purchased.
    https://www.transparentcorp.com/products/np/buy.php
    https://www.transparentcorp.com/products/mindws/buy.php
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Hi Andy,

I have successfully purchased and activated Mind Workstation. However, I never received an email from them and thus didn't receive a password for the member login. So, I hit "forgotten password" multiple times over the past few days. I expected an automated reply with a password, but didn't receive it.

I have attempted to phone them, Skype them, and submit a support ticket (2 days ago) to TC in an attempt to get a password. I did receive an automated reply to the support ticket saying that it was received. So, I know that I can receive email from them. However, there has been no response from Transparent Corp regarding the lack of a password. If you or anyone else knows how to get hold of them, please let me know.

The link to obtain a password reset for the Transparentcorp member area is now working. It wasn't working this morning. However, it is working now. Upon clicking the link, I received an email with a password.

5. Default Re: Neuro-Programmer and Mind Workstation

Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem.
    I bought MWS 3 days ago and didn't receive any email whatsoever.
    I also filed already 2 tickets on the site, but still no answer.
    I don't have an activation number now, so I cannot open the program anymore...
    I hope they're still active, the software itself is great!

I agree with you that the software is great.

I purchased the software through another company rather than directly from Transparentcorp. I did not get the activation info from Transparentcorp either. They had to get it for me.

I was thinking about upgrading my Mindworkstation. However, I'm not sure that is a good idea if they aren't supplying activation codes.

I wonder if there is a forum where existing NP3 and MWS owners are communicating. I haven't found anything like that. I guess that I can't imagine that all the existing licensees of those products just disappeared.

7. Default Re: Neuro-Programmer and Mind Workstation

Still no reply from Transparentcorp...
    I'll give them another week. I hope they'll get back to me soon.
    Actually not looking forward to contact paypal. It would also be strange to go find a pirate copy when I actually bought this software.
    If someone from Mindplace has a connection with Transparentcorp? After all it's the best software for a Mindplace AVS machine.
    Any help really appreciated!

Blog Entries

You could try contacting them through brain.fm, but personally I haven't had any luck. They seem to be shutting down Transparent Corp.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

9. Default Re: Neuro-Programmer and Mind Workstation

Thanks for your reply, Andy!

I contacted them through brain.fm. Also didn't have any luck for now.
    Such a pity!! :-)

If I happen to get in touch with them later I'll keep this thread updated. I can imagine creative mindplace-machine-users will eventually want to create their own sessions!
    It took me almost 10 years of Proteus use to finally get into making my own programs.
    The KBS editor is quite nice already, but now I really want MindWorkStation to work with!!!

10. Default Re: Neuro-Programmer and Mind Workstation

Okay I finally got my activation number :-) :-) :-)

I contacted them through brain.fm's Facebook page.

Cheers,
    Andrew

Thread Information