Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone working with SpectraStrobe sessions in Audacity? Color balance question

Question Is anyone working with SpectraStrobe sessions in Audacity? Color balance question

I'm looking for information on color balancing - I've gotten this far, but the only color balancing video I can find is for Mind Workstation, which I'm not using.

I'm willing to experiment, of course, but any information from someone who's already worked with this method would be appreciated. At the moment I've got no idea who it works in Audacity.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Is anyone working with SpectraStrobe sessions in Audacity? Color balance question

I haven't done it, but can you explain where you're running into trouble?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Is anyone working with SpectraStrobe sessions in Audacity? Color balance question

I just need the basic instructions for how to change colors. I understand how to get the tracks set up, how to adjust the flash frequency of the SS Red/SS Blue/SS Green tracks, etc. But I don't know how to adjust the brightness of the LEDs, or change the color effects.

I've got some other questions as well, but I'm sticking to that basic issue here.

Blog Entries

The volume level of the SS tracks should control the brightness, methinks. Have you tried varying their levels?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

That seems to be the general notion of it, though I haven't gotten down into the details of it, quite yet.

On a related subject - is Mind Workstation still a supported product...? I've asked about documentation for SpectraStrobe support over at Transparent Corp twice over the past two weeks or so, with no response.

Blog Entries

TC seems to be very busy with their brain.fm project. I would try again.
    -Andy.

Hi iWood,

Likewise, I have been trying to get hold of Transparentcorp regarding my recently purchased Mind Workstation software. However, their phone always answers with a busy tone, their Skype goes to voicemail, and they haven't replied to a support ticket which I submitted 2 days ago.

If you have any luck contacting them. Please let me know how you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by flbum View Post
    Hi iWood,

Likewise, I have been trying to get hold of Transparentcorp regarding my recently purchased Mind Workstation software. However, their phone always answers with a busy tone, their Skype goes to voicemail, and they haven't replied to a support ticket which I submitted 2 days ago.

If you have any luck contacting them. Please let me know how you did it.
    I've had two tickets open since 09/15. Fortunately I haven't purchased yet - and I'm not particularly inclined to do so, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    TC seems to be very busy with their brain.fm project. I would try again.
    Busy enough to dissuade me from purchasing. Are there any alternatives to Mind Workstation and the Audacity suite that Scott was working on?

I didn't receive a reply from TC regarding my support ticket. However, they did fix the problem with their website that caused my issue.

Thread Information