Thread: The Rewind Technique

Default The Rewind Technique

Hello. I bought a Kasina with intentions to treat my PTSD. Has anyone ever heard of the "rewind technique" to treat PTSD?
    If not, here is a link that describes the technique:

https://psychologytools.com/rewind-technique.html

Here is what I have in mind. I would like to record an audio file of someone reading the script of "the rewind technique", leaving gaps of silence in between the steps. I would then listen to that audio file in a pair of earbuds underneath a pair of over-the-ear headphones that is playing the kasina's audio file. Does that make sense?

What is your guy's opinion of this? The rewind technique is said to be a successful treatment for PTSD. Can you recommend an audio file or two on the Kasina that is good for hypnosis?
    Thanks, I look forward to your replies!
    Derek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: The Rewind Technique

Hello, EarthRocker--

The earbuds-in-larger headphones approach would probably work, but you'll have better sound quality if you simply route the audio from your recording into the AUX input jack of your Kasina. You could then adjust the volume from your source until it mixes well with Kasina's internal sounds. You might also find the KBS sessions useful in this context, because the audio in those sessions are either isochronic tones or binaural beats. Plus, we have the freeware Kasina Basic Session Editor available, which you can use to quickly create a session the same length as your recording, and at your frequency(ies) of choice.

Thanks for posting the link--I'll have a look at it. We can't really comment on potential "medical" applications, though, as our FDA would frown on our doing so.

Regards,

Robert

Default Re: The Rewind Technique

Oh yeah! Thanks for the tip, Robert. Sounds like a simple enough solution. Guess I'm not tech savvy in the slightest! I look forward to using the Kasina more as a tool for my personal growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information