Thread: Minor Kasina suggestions or the future and 1 important query

1. Default Minor Kasina suggestions or the future and 1 important query

Hi,

Admittedly, I am lazy and prefer using the shorter Kasina/Sirius sessions. I would like to suggest being able to use the Kasina while doing other things on my PC. For example, while reading an online newspaper, I like to listen to neuropgrammer 3 or mindworkstation as audio background. Granted, since my attentions is not 100% on the brainwave entrainment, it is less effective in the immediate sense, but it works if I use the audio brainwave entrainment for many hours of computer-usage. I even use the audio as background when watching DVDs. Perhaps it would be great if I could get regular but intermittent, short flashes on my PC and audio, both from my Kasina device, while at the same time reading an online newspaper article etc.?

Lastly, I am soon planning to get hold of some dried magic mushrooms as I have heard that these are great for changing the brain's pathways in a positive way, provided one goes in for microdosing. Anybody have advice on this, especially those who have combined magic mushrooms with using brainwave entrainment devices at the same time? Thanks!

Lastly, are there any testimonials from people who have recovered from anxiety and OCD as a result of using brainwave entrainment devices? Where do I go to read them?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Minor Kasina suggestions or the future and 1 important query

Quote Originally Posted by CromCruach View Post
    Perhaps it would be great if I could get regular but intermittent, short flashes on my PC and audio, both from my Kasina device, while at the same time reading an online newspaper article etc.?
    I'm sure you could create a session like that in NP3 or MWS. Have you given it a try?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Minor Kasina suggestions or the future and 1 important query

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I'm sure you could create a session like that in NP3 or MWS. Have you given it a try?
    I am aware of that. However, I was thinking of something whereby I could just have random brainwave entrainment flashes and accompanying audio BWE without using the np3/mws windows, so that I could watch dvds or read online articles and the like at the same time.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Minor Kasina suggestions or the future and 1 important query

Quote Originally Posted by CromCruach View Post
    I am aware of that. However, I was thinking of something whereby I could just have random brainwave entrainment flashes and accompanying audio BWE without using the np3/mws windows, so that I could watch dvds or read online articles and the like at the same time.
    I meant create a SS or AS session in the software and transfer it to the Kasina's micro-SD, so it would play without the computer. I'm not sure how helpful "random" would be since entrainment relies on continuous frequencies for a period of time...

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're looking to do?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information