Thread: A idea for a machine

frey Guest

Default A idea for a machine

I see you have made many products for improvement for people, but the product you have not made is a CES machine. I think that would be a good idea, if you made one that synchronize with Procyon. I know you probably can't say, but atleast give a hint if the possibilities of making something like this in the future is high or if it is still just discussions which is more unsure or if this is something you probably never will make. If you will never make one is there a reason for that? And if you are not going to make one is there a CES machine with or without Procyon synchronization that is recommended?

Blog Entries

Default Re: A idea for a machine

Quote Originally Posted by frey View Post
    I see you have made many products for improvement for people, but the product you have not made is a CES machine. I think that would be a good idea, if you made one that synchronize with Procyon. I know you probably can't say, but atleast give a hint if the possibilities of making something like this in the future is high or if it is still just discussions which is more unsure or if this is something you probably never will make. If you will never make one is there a reason for that? And if you are not going to make one is there a CES machine with or without Procyon synchronization that is recommended?
    What is a CES machine?

M.

Blog Entries

If it's this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cranial...py_stimulation, sounds a bit scary...

frey Guest

Yes that was what I was referring to, Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES). I was surprised to see people here didn't know what I was talking and at the same time I think I got the answer to my question. Though it should be mentioned that CES machines have been researched a lot and have shown to have a very positive effect. Also a good quality CES machine is no more dangerous then any other type of machine or drug that affects the human body. CES has been used with success in different researches and even replacing conventional drugs in many situations. I guess there are no recommendations for a CES machine then either, but I would suggest a CES machine as a possible future machine from mindplace.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frey View Post
    Also a good quality CES machine is no more dangerous then any other type of machine or drug that affects the human body.
    There have been many drugs (and machines) that have been found to cause damage years after the fact. Remember electroshock therapy, doctors swore this was the cure to all kinds of things. It turns out that some harm was done and this method is very invasive. Having said that ECT sometimes produces the desired result.

I haven't seen anything bad regarding CES but I can't say that I like the idea of subjecting my brain to any kind of electrical current.

M.

frey Guest

I agree that it doesn't sound good to subject any brain to any kind of electrical current, but since the brain has some electrical current anyway it is far less intrusive then many types of drugs. Also CES has been in research since the 1960s I think and so far has proven to be safe, but also we never know what is shown in the future and that goes for any kind of machine or drug.

7. Default Re: A idea for a machine

Here a pdf from my site regarding CES machines:

http://www.23nlpeople.com/23NLPeople...m-Works-UK.pdf

Hope this helps,

Andrew T. Austin
    www.23NLPeople.com

8. Default Re: A idea for a machine

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    If it's this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cranial...py_stimulation, sounds a bit scary...
    Thanks form the information. Ive read the the thread of Frey and I understand a little about what he wanted to happen. I was wondering also what's CES and behold I found the links that you've given. Thanks a lot =)

Why would anyone want to do this?

Thread Information