Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about the Procyon and glasses

frey Guest

Default Re: Question about the Procyon and glasses

I have now for the time been thinking how to compromise and work this issue out with minimal work for both consumers and mindplace. Then yesterday I had an idea, maybe it would be easier to use the usb port to convert to a 3.5 mm port, maybe there exist such adapters already and that way mindplace would not have to deal with them. Also since the adapters would run on the usb port then the port for the glasses would be free and could be used to get full tri-color experience. There would even be possible to split the cable into a usb port and a 3.5 mm stereo port which would mean you could use Procyon with CES and also have Procyon connected to the computer at the same time. Maybe if it also was a mini usb hub then we could have more then 1 usb port and use it to connect Procyon to both PreSage and Proxima at the same time. I would really like some feedback on this idea, if it is doable and if it would be a better solution then a separate adapter for the glasses port. I have added a picture here to show what I mean. Any opinions?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Question about the Procyon and glasses

Excellent enthusiasm, Frey!

Unfortunately, the USB port does not generate and audio and can only be used to connect the Procyon to a PC.

I'm still looking at getting adapters built for those who want them. It could take some time, however.

-Andy.

Thread Information