Thread: Best Programs for MUSE

1. Default Best Programs for MUSE

While its admittedly a sort of rube goldberg approach I am successfully wearing the muse headband , deep vision glasses and the earphones all hooked up to my kasina and ipad. Then I am running the MUSE app on my IPAD and I am testing various combinations looking for the combination that generates the most birds. Yesterday morning I got 85 birds with "touch of silence" while this morning I got 186 birds utilizing "everglade". Has anyone gotten better results with some other combination? Yes its a bit tricky putting the glasses on over the muse headband and typically I have to squeeze the headband one more time after I have the glasses on to renew the connection. But it is all working and this way i have an objective measurement of how relaxed I am or am not. thoughts on this? is there a better way to get this objective measurement?

Rich S.

Default Re: Best Programs for MUSE

Hi, Rich--sounds like an interesting setup! I'm not sure whether the Muse offers an app that can show EEG amplitudes and bands, but if there is one, that would provide useful information. Also, you might consider using one of our LED strips to create your own sleep mask, which would allow you to avoid the use of the rigid plastic earpieces of the GanzFrames.

Hope this helps!

Robert

Default Re: Best Programs for MUSE

Hi Rich.Did you gather some experience with the muse kasina combo and would you kindly share them here.(What programs(windows)do you suggest to best record and evaluate the data?)

Thread Information