Thread: Newbie

1. Default Newbie

So I Think it's appropriate to post some initial thoughts from a new user . I think it's likely that many of the veterans have overlooked how wonderful this product is. For someone like me who is coming in out of the cold this is really revolutionary! I did a rejuvenate over my lunch break today and damned if it didn't totally rejuvenate me! I came back from my lunch break feeling like $1 million. Totally happy and content. Two mornings back when I tried it for the first time and did alphabet it totally changed my entire morning_. Every morning I'm on the road by 5:20 with a 30 minute commute ahead of me through Washington DC. While I'm not proud to admit it my thoughts are normally along the lines of. "please please get out of the left lane if you can't drive". Post alphabet, it was more likely that I was driving to slow. Really nothing bothered me. The world was a much much more beautiful place.

My hat (if I had one) is off to this makers of the device - go kasina

Type A
    Obsessive compulsive
    software engineer
    Rich S

Default Re: Newbie

Thanks for sharing your results, Rich! We're proud of our Kasina, and making the move from 8 bits at 20 mhz to 32 bits at 168 mhz, with DSP etc. enabled us to pull off all the different things that go on under the hood during SpectraStrobe playback.

Cheers,

Robert

Thread Information