Thread: Kasina Defective (not)

1. Default Kasina Defective (not)

I am a brand new user. I noticed almost right away that sometime there was a 'cricket chirping' noise over the earphones (sometimes). I contacted support and asked for help as I thought I had a defective machine. Long story short. (it took a while to figure this out).
    I wear a polar H7 heart rate monitor chest strap (sometimes).
    If the earphone cables are within about 2" of this strap, the earphones pick up my heartbeat as a 'cricket chirping'.
    Solution: either take the monitor off or drape the earphone cables over my back.

I love my Kasina!!!! its really fantastic. I am using it both stand-alone as well as simultaneously with my MUSE. I also use it as a sound machine for my Sauna. And if there are any other Hot/Cold users out there, adding this music to the Post Cold Re-Heat cycle adds yet another dimension of fastastickness (my word) to an already incredible experience.

Rich S.

Default Re: Kasina Defective (not)

Glad you sorted out the 'cricket' sound, Rich! Though you could use that as a form of bio-feedback, while running a relaxation session - hearing your heart rate slow over the course of the session.

Enjoy!

Robert

Thread Information