Thread: When will Virtual Reality and Mind Machines collide

Cool When will Virtual Reality and Mind Machines collide

Im wondering in my fertile imagination a scenario where a Mind Machine (AVS) could merge a VR HEADSET and could contain everything from awsome landscapes,Medieval castles for a history feeling or space voyages from hubble shots to mention planets flying past you as well as black holes and geometric funnels pulling you pulling you towards them with tactile realness not to mention surround vision and audio in the VR Headset (even) things life ufos and ETs along with subliminal programming and ascended master images with UV Colours for those wanting a dance rave effect if you wanted a high Beta Experience or spiritual upliftment for that matter. Of course the unit would come with editing software so you could watch the visual session or the the whole session on your TV or PC before saving. And then share sessions with others on a forum"

Just a thought. Any opinions?

George

2. Default Re: When will Virtual Reality and Mind Machines collide

This question did come to mind while using the Kasina. I am using this product towards the strengthening of my "spiritual hygiene." In essence, the goal here is for me to strengthen the skill of mental visualization; the virtual reality component is already within ME. From a marketing standpoint, however, this concept would not be a bad idea. I am not sure how much incentive there is to invest the energy towards VR at this time. VR is the future, at least, for gaming. Putting psy abilities aside, VR could potentially serve a greater purpose, i.e., a platform for learning and self-help applications that audio alone cannot provide. This is definitely a discussion waiting to happen in the years to come. My intent is not to trivialize VR or to place it in a box, I just don't vision a benefit towards my spiritual growth. Maybe I am wrong !!!

Default Re: When will Virtual Reality and Mind Machines collide

We have thought about how we might integrate the two technologies, and have concluded that we're not quite there yet... flickering leds in your peripheral vision with your eyes open may prove more of a distraction or irritation than utility while immersed in a virtual world. You can cause objects within that world to flicker, but the brightness may not be sufficient to induce entrainment (good experiment to conduct...). I think EEG control of the objects within the VR might be a more interesting way to proceed at present...

There are meditation VR apps and video out there- more than I expected! However, none of them utilize BWE. Adding sound entrainment would not be a problem at all.

We have thought about how we might integrate the two technologies, and have concluded that we're not quite there yet... flickering leds in your peripheral vision with your eyes open may prove more of a distraction or irritation than utility while immersed in a virtual world. You can cause objects within that world to flicker, but the brightness may not be sufficient to induce entrainment (good experiment to conduct...). I think EEG control of the objects within the VR might be a more interesting way to proceed at present...
    Maybe a flashing overlay like the screen flashing and visuals done with MWS? The problem is syncing with the flashing rate of the VR headset, which I assume is the standard 60 Hz. EEG control would be very cool! Neurofeedback games as well as EEG driven entrainment! Look out George Jetson!

Hi Richard. I own a Procyon and still have my old Inner pulse AVS. I tried an experiment and downloaded a YouTube theta fractal clip onto my VR Headset and it was really good.
    The fractals were amazing. The more expensive VR headsets have earphones so you don,t need external ones.

When will Virtual Reality and Mind Machines collide
    Hi Richard. I own a Procyon and still have my old Inner pulse AVS. I tried an experiment and downloaded a YouTube theta fractal clip onto my VR Headset and it was really good.
    The fractals were amazing. The more expensive VR headsets have earphones so you don,t need external ones.

7. Default Re: When will Virtual Reality and Mind Machines collide

check out an app for android ?idk about iphone? called waves.fm its for google cardboard and similar headsets.

8. Default Re: When will Virtual Reality and Mind Machines collide

you can google waves.fm and find the creator of the app , but theres not much of a website. better off just downloading the app from google play store and trying the demo.

Thread Information