Thread: White Light

Default White Light

I want to use white light as well with the colours but can I use TruWhite glasses or is the Deep Vision the only glasses I can use with the Kasina?

Blog Entries

Default Re: White Light

You will notice that even using the regular Ganzframes that come with the Kasina, if you mix the 3 colors correctly, the resulting color is white. That is why there is no need for a separate white LED color with the Kasina or Procyon. White is created from the mixture of Red/Green/Blue.

Even though this spreadsheet was created for the Procyon, it still allows you to see how the color mixing allows you to create all the colors of the rainbow.

Using the KBS editor you can experiment with color mixing to see what color intensities get you what you're looking for.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: White Light

If you have DeepVision glasses, you may notice that when red, green and blue are all at maximum, then the 'white' is slightly reddish. We calibrated to this for brightness balancing purposes when eyes are closed. You can make a 'pure' white by lowering Red brightness in Settings/Visuals to around 90 (then press the middle button to lock that setting in place).

Hope this helps!

-Robert

Thread Information