Thread: Weird issues re colour and glasses

1. Default Weird issues re colour and glasses

Hi,

I at first had a few issues with only one of the lenses of my deepvision glasses seeming to work, and then, through some miracle, working through both lenses again. I eventually discovered, despite being a technophobe, that there were alternate colour-sets available, such as "As2", "Spectrastrobe" or "Color Organ". Which of the various 3 or 4 (?) colour-variations is best for the various tracks? Or is this, again, a matter of personal, random choice? Just seems logical to me that the device is working less well if only one of the lenses is working, but anyway.....

Default Re: Weird issues re colour and glasses

Hello, CromCruach--

The ColorSets are not the same as the decode modes. The former apply various colors to either AudioStrobe-encoded material (AS), material encoded for audio wares made by PsychoMed (AS2), and Kasina Basic Sessions (KBS), such as the sessions taken from our retired Sirius AVS system. SpectraStrobe decodes all of the sessions from that folder, and any other material encoded with SpectraStrobe. The ColorOrgan ignores any encoded light control signals, and just responds to loudness variations by modulating the brightness for the three colors, and this best responds to the beat of music. If you were in this mode, response between eyes could be very unexpected with some audio sources, and could well explain why it seemed that one side was out, when it was just reflecting what the sound was doing.

ColorSets are selected with the bottom button, and modes with the top... I've certainly managed to toggle into the 'wrong' mode, with unexpected results!

Hope this helps,
    Robert

Thread Information