Thread: Sirius questions

1. Default Sirius questions

Hi,

I have been looking at the various Kasina sessions and the Sirius sessions seem to come from an older Sirius machine. Does that mean that the Sirius sessions are more primitive/less effective? If so, I presume the Audiostrobe sessions are less effective, generally, than the Spectrastrobe sessions? Also, if I were to keep my eyes open during Kasina sessions while wearing those DeepVision glasses, would that make the Kasina sessions more effective or not?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sirius questions

Everyone's tastes and reactions are different so we made sure there are many many choices of sessions and types available on the Kasina. What you find effective will be different from what someone else finds effective. The best thing to do is to try each session and see how it works for you. Pick your favorites and keep track of what works best for you.

The Sirius sessions are favorites for people that enjoyed the MindPlace Sirius device. Just because they are older sessions doesn't make them any less effective or interesting. They may work well for you, or you might find other types more useful or interesting. Choice is what it's all about!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information