Thread: Pre-Kasina - Waiting for my Kasina to arrive...

1. Cool Pre-Kasina - Waiting for my Kasina to arrive...

Hello Everyone,

I am Deb from India and have ordered the Kasina Bundle and am now checking delivery status every 2-3 hours. Very excited before i receive the Kasina in hand in India

I will write my un-boxing and first look message once i get it, but i am very excited to receive the product and begin using it.

A short note on how i arrived at Mind place.

Almost 20 years ago, i had purchased a mind reading book from http://www.mindpowerindia.com/ to speed read and use it for studying. It was an awesome experience post learning speed reading and my first whiff of the "power of my mind". The result, i stood 4th in a competitive exam then by just exercising mind power techniques to study. The biggest change in life was "I quit chain smoking for ever ". Till then i tried to quit smoking close to 100 times but just couldn't. It is just by chance then that i came across the mind power techniques book (which i still possess from http://www.mindpowerindia.com/) and have only benefited. Since then i wished to purchase the "mind power machine" which was very expensive to purchase then even in India too. Recently a colleague of mine purchased the machine and i found it to be of a very low quality (no offense meant to Mind Power Inc in India - low cost of production of course - Made in China too I'm sure ) and didn't find it worth to invest my hard earned money. That's when i chanced across Mind place when a user on the site mentioned Procyon as an option. I was just blown away by the feature of the Kasina and initially was hesitant to go for it, since $455 in INR turns out to be quite expensive...but after a few nights of sleeping over it, i just went with my instinct and purchased it......

So now that it is in transit from across the globe, i am super excited and hold a lot of expectations from the product itself. Hope i am right and will benefit from it for the rest of my "alive" life .....

I went through a few YouTube videos and not too many, but was impressed with what all of them said, so hope i can just add to their super experiences shortly. Till then sleepless nights waiting for the Kasina to arrive

Signing off till then
    Deb

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pre-Kasina - Waiting for my Kasina to arrive...

Very exciting, Deb!

I hope your Kasina arrives soon and it's everything you hoped!

Enjoy.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Pre-Kasina - Waiting for my Kasina to arrive...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Very exciting, Deb!

I hope your Kasina arrives soon and it's everything you hoped!

Enjoy.
    Thank you Andy and I'm sure i would have a great experience. My mind tells me so as i still wait for my Kasina to arrive.

In the meanwhile i would like to quickly know how to handle the following;
    1. I was a great sportsman in my younger college days (University Badminton champ, fast bowler in cricket, tennis, swimming and a lot more. Currently i have become very lethargic and inactive. What would be the session to kick-start my sporting activities. I have also put on a lot of weight due to this inactive lifestyle. My mind says i should, but my body doesn't just start
    2. I am a senior manager in my organization and have weird working hours. Sleep patterns have become very erratic, would a specific Kasina session(s) help me regularize my sleep and up my metabolism, maybe link me to point 1 above
    3. I am attempting a very challenging certification exam and have been trying to focus on it for the past year. My 'monkey' mind and erratic working patterns and hours is just delaying the effort. Would a specific Kasina session help me focus my mind and effort towards obtaining my goal of achieving this certification

I will add a few more to this list once i experience the above.

Excitement just growing and i don't want to waste my time any more. Just realised i may not have too much time to achieve everything that i want in life ....so no time to waste post my Kasina arrival

Thanks in Advance
    Deb

Blog Entries

The Kasina's factory sessions will be helpful with the issues you mentioned.
    Pick an energize session to help you get moving, a relaxation session to help you relax and sleep, a concentration session for learning, etc. Everyone is different so you'll need to try different ones to see what works best for you.
    Here are descriptions of the factory sessions, which are also detailed in the manual.

I always recommend that new users read this excellent post by CraigT, a long-time AVS enthusiast. It will help you get the most out of your Kasina or any AVS device.

Cheers!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: Pre-Kasina - Waiting for my Kasina to arrive...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    The Kasina's factory sessions will be helpful with the issues you mentioned.
    Pick an energize session to help you get moving, a relaxation session to help you relax and sleep, a concentration session for learning, etc. Everyone is different so you'll need to try different ones to see what works best for you.
    Here are descriptions of the factory sessions, which are also detailed in the manual.

I always recommend that new users read this excellent post by CraigT, a long-time AVS enthusiast. It will help you get the most out of your Kasina or any AVS device.

Cheers!
    Thank you Andy. Will report experience once i have worked on my Kasina. Still awaiting its arrival.

Regards
    Deb

6. Default Re: Pre-Kasina - Waiting for my Kasina to arrive...

Yea, it has finally arrived after going through 2 airport customs screenings and opened package, it finally arrived

Will share first experiences shortly.

Cheers
    Deb

We are looking forward to your feedback, Deb!

Best,
    Robert

8. Default Re: Pre-Kasina - Waiting for my Kasina to arrive...

Thanks Robert.

Here goes;
    The wait was worth it, when i opened the package finally. Great build and quality of the device and its accessories. Though the ear-phone quality could have been better, but I'm not complaining of the current one either

I did a few sessions but am either not aware of what i should expect since I'm only seeing bright lights with my eyes tightly shut ...no specific patterns or out of the mind experiences. I would definitely like to hear from the experts on how to best use the device and experience the various effects of post Kasina-sessions.

All advise absolutely welcome.

To begin with;
    I am attempting e very rigorous competitive exam shortly and would like to know how to use the Kasina sessions, for how long, at what time of the day and finally what progress should i experience

Request the experts to help me with my experiences

BR
    Deb

Blog Entries

Hi Deb;

Make sure you read the post I linked in my previous reply, it's quite helpful for people new to AVS technology.

If you have some time, look around at the other great discussions here on the forum to get some more ideas as to what would work well for you.
    eg:
    http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...kasina-spectra
    -Andy.

Thread Information