Thread: Autogenics and my recent experiences

1. Default Autogenics and my recent experiences

I took up twice daily Autogenics around a year ago.

Prior to this I have used it on and off for 30 years. Well past the standard exercises & am slowly but surely improving the advanced visualizations.

What some of the books dont tell you is that the transition between basic and advanced Autogenics is substantial.

Months of practise and much longer sessions are required to induce the visualizations initially.

I bought a bunch of manuals & books on autogenics prior to my undertaking.

Examples: The other night my minds eye became the night sky. I could see the milky way as clear as you see it on a summer night. I managed to hold that for a while.

Later in that session I saw a perfectly vivid 3D landscape - in a gold frame. It just appeared and was very vivid and clear.

I use AVS with my proteus which I will soon upgrade. I also started doing holosync & I use the proteus with that gradually lowering the frequency with each session.

There is no reason not to do the autogenics along with the holosync. Unless it causes you some personal abreaction.

Holosync I get OBE sensations, profound body releases. So far anyway.

Another common theme when visualizing is pure clear water, rippling rivers & streams, mountains and wilderness. All flowing to some wonderfull place.

It just appears in my mind as I relax.

Default Re: Autogenics and my recent experiences

Thank you for sharing your experiences with autogenic training, Gareth! We'd love to see a well-crafted combination of autogenic induction audio combined with flicker stimulation, as we've long seen that as a natural and likely synergistic combination.

The visualizations you've shared sound a bit like hypnogogic imagery, something that theta range stimulation can help induce and prolong.

-Robert

3. Default Re: Autogenics and my recent experiences

Something else that came up in my research,

I'm sure most of us are familiar with the megabrain book by Hutchison. In there he mentions vestibular stimulation from a special cusioned table that gently rotates.

It is mentioned that this improves NEQ - which was itself debunked in the 80's & 90's but has now been proven scientifically.

The neurophone neo also claims to enhance NEQ. Anyway I always wanted to try this but of course can not import a giant table to New Zealand.

But yesterday I came across "Galvanic Vestibular Stimulation" and realized that yes you can do the same thing with very basic electronics.

Now this would add a stunning dimension to AVS entrainment.

Thread Information