Thread: SpectraStobe Albums

1. Default SpectraStobe Albums

Regarding the SpectraStrobe albums you currently have for sale. As I currently own the AudioStrobe versions, will these SpectraStrobe versions offer anything different visual-wise, even if it is only very slight, compared to using my existing AudioStrobe titles on the Kasina when selecting the ColorSet 1: RGB-L/R option which also utilizes the 3 colors.

2. Default Re: SpectraStobe Albums

Hi Robin,

while I'm no expert on this at all - just a quick impression from my side until the SMEs are back from summer vacation (or exciting development work to bring us new flashy toys ;-)

I'm not sure if the difference is great with the default goggles - with those it's "eyes closed" so the color impressions are pretty weak to say the least, so not sure if it warrants the new versions.

If you have the DeepVision goggles though, you should give it a try -- SpectraSound seems to facilitate more specific color coding, and through the DeepVision goggles you really get to see amazing hues and tones that I wouldn't have thought possible.

Oceamniotic might be a track suitable to compare the two formats - it's included in the AudioStrobe folder on your KASINA, and there is also a SpectraScope version available as a free download from Neuroasis: https://soundcloud.com/neuroasis/oce...trobe-eye-open

Hope this helps (a bit) :-)
    Michael

Blog Entries

Default Re: SpectraStobe Albums

Remember that AudioStrobe is 2-channel only, whereas SpectraStrobe is 6-channels (3 colors x 2 sides).
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information