Thread: problem with Kasina light and sound machine?

Question problem with Kasina light and sound machine?

yes i try to put the mp3 file into the Kasina but after i did that all it said this unsupported file format..so why is that doing that..it a brainwave file that have like out of body.mp3 music file but i just can't play it help anybody i just wonder if the mind workstation work for that..so write back thank you

Blog Entries

Default Re: problem with Kasina light and sound machine?

What version of OS do you have on your Kasina? (Check under Settings/System)
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

yes it FW:KasinaFW1.17
    HW:Lasina MMS 1.2 write back.

i forgot to tell you.
    Kasina AVS
    usb FW updater
    SN:2621481
    Hw:kasina AVS 1.2
    bootloader:
    Kasina Boot 1.01 how do i upgrade the boot it look like your video only show the 2.01 instead of the boot 1.01
    write back.

Blog Entries

Ok, the mp3 file is likely in the wrong format. There's many things that could be wrong with it. What I would do is use a conversion program to make sure it's converted to a "standard" mp3 format. I know this sounds vague, but the complexity of how an mp3 is formatted is more than I can explain.
    If you attach the mp3 file here or e-mail it to me, I can have a look, but it wouldn't be for a few days as I'm traveling right now.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Exclamation Re: problem with Kasina light and sound machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Ok, the mp3 file is likely in the wrong format. There's many things that could be wrong with it. What I would do is use a conversion program to make sure it's converted to a "standard" mp3 format. I know this sounds vague, but the complexity of how an mp3 is formatted is more than I can explain.
    If you attach the mp3 file here or e-mail it to me, I can have a look, but it wouldn't be for a few days as I'm traveling right now.
    thank you for the help you give me a idea of conversion program to make the standard mp3 it work fine now thank again it fix.

Blog Entries

Where did you get the mp3?

I use AVS4YOU Audio Converter but that's because I have the whole suite of AVS4YOU programs. I'm sure there's lots of free software out there too that can convert a file to a standard mp3 format, but I don't have a specific one to recommend.
    -Andy.

Red face Re: problem with Kasina light and sound machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Where did you get the mp3?

I use AVS4YOU Audio Converter but that's because I have the whole suite of AVS4YOU programs. I'm sure there's lots of free software out there too that can convert a file to a standard mp3 format, but I don't have a specific one to recommend.

here get the http://online-audio-converter.com/ and it do all the work..so it easy to do the mp3 also anyway i am research in out of body..so write back Andy.

Blog Entries

So your mp3 is working properly on the Kasina now?
    -Andy.

Thread Information