Thread: creating a Kasina session based on a relaxating audio file (wav or mp3)

Default creating a Kasina session based on a relaxating audio file (wav or mp3)

Dear all,
    Sorry but I am quite unfamiliar with Kasina as I just bought it and so I have I basic question. The kasina seems to have a big potential and for the moment I cannot really exploit it. Before buying the kasina, I only used audio files (mp3, wav) in order to relax before sleeping, and so I really appreciate these audio sessions. So I would like to create a kasina session with one of this audio session as background. When I open the "Kasina Session Editor", the "Audio Panel" allows me to download the audio file ("Open sound file"). But after I do not see how to create a kasina session. I also tried by starting on the other side: I went to the "wizard" or the "Editor" but the "insert" does not allow me to add the audio of my choice. Please could you help me to create a Kasina session by adding as background an audio file (mp3 or vaw)? Thank you a lot in advance.

Blog Entries

Default Re: creating a Kasina session based on a relaxating audio file (wav or mp3)

Hello and welcome!

Creating a SpectraStrobe track for the Kasina is an advanced technique, and the best way if you're serious about doing this properly is to purchase software from Transparent Corp if you would like to do this. Both NP3 and MWS can produce SpectraStrobe tracks.
    Here is a short overview of MWS.

You can get an idea of the procedure here, but keep in mind you'll need to learn how to use that software. There are many other tutorials and lots of instructions here on the support site.

Another method which is not as easy, but is cheaper, is to use Audacity and the KBS Editor to create SS tracks.

However, if you'd like a much simpler way to get what you're looking for, you can simply play your favourite track on your mp3 player or computer, and using the included 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable, connect the headphone output of your music player to the AUX input on the Kasina. Then pick a track you like on the Kasina that has the type of lights you would like to have accompany your track. Using the Kasina's built-in audio mixer (press the volume (-) and (+) buttons together, you can turn down the KBS Volume or INT Volume (depending on whether you are playing a KBS or other session on the Kasina) so that you only hear the sound from your favourite track coming from your music player.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: creating a Kasina session based on a relaxating audio file (wav or mp3)

Audacity no SpectraStrobe.png

Hi Andy, please find attached (png) the menu of "Generate" in Audacity. I have just downloaded the last version of Audacity, version 2.1.2 and in the menu "Generate" I have "Add", "Chip", "DTMF", "Noise", "Silence", "Tone", "click track", "Pluck", "Risset Drum" but definitely neither "SpectraSTrob" nor "AudioStrob"... Why I do not have these commands is a mystery to me!

Blog Entries

Did you watch the videos I linked for you in my last post?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Hi Andy, of course I had a look at your video. Your video does not show how to install the plug-ins in Audacity. Thank to Andrew I found the plug-ins for the mind machine (I guess that you guys from mind place have developed that, thank you).
    https://github.com/scottosx/Audacity...ive/master.zip.
    It was easy to add the .ny files in the Audacity "Plug-Ins" folder. However I was unable to install the Chains ... So I do not have the "SpectraStrobe" in the menu file ... Please can you help me? Thank you in advance. ... otherwise I buy the Neuro-Programmer as you suggested ... but if I buy it I would like one for Linux, and I haven't the impression this is doable ...
    rv

Blog Entries

Understood. You'll need to contact Scott about that. I have no idea. You can use the PM (Private Message) system on the forum if you don't have his e-mail.
    -Andy.

Hi Andy,
    I had a look at the members of the forum, and indeed, there is "scott" as junior member, but also "Scott_m", "Scotty_Scott" and even "scottwalk". Please could you tell me who is the right one? thank you in advance.
    rv

Blog Entries

My apologies. I forget that not everyone knows his name!
    It's Neuroasis.
    -Andy.

9. Default Re: creating a Kasina session based on a relaxating audio file (wav or mp3)

OK, so if anyone else is having this problem (like me ), once you've followed all the instructions and what have you, I think you need to go to Generate, then Add/Remove Plugins. It'll then pop-up a windows with all the plugins. Highlight the new plugins (or click the NEW radio button at the top) and enable them all. Now the SS options should be available in the 'Generate' drop-down.

Blog Entries

Thank you for explaining that!

Do you see the SS Ref AutoPan plugin? Another user is having trouble finding it.
    -Andy.

Thread Information