Thread: Sudden negative memories popping up while using Kasina

Default Sudden negative memories popping up while using Kasina

Hi all, just have registered here.
    I've purchased Kasina not so long ago and was very pleased using it .
    I was travelling quite a bit lately and didn't get to use Kasina for a while.. Today after using some of my favourite sessions ( Meditate, rejuvenate) I got flooded with old negative memories/images/emotions. No matter which program I tried to use , the result is the same. I think I've read somewhere that this might come up in order to be processed and released , but I can't seem to handle/ process it, all those negative thoughts/images that I thought was long gone have come up and it makes me so overwhelmed that I couldn't go about my day today and wasn't able to do few of the things I planned to ... Don't know what to do about it, tried to use my Kasina several times today hoping for things to get better but every time I use more negative stuff comes up... Don't know what to do and it makes me apprehensive to try again as I don't think I can handle much more of those stuff. Please help!

Default Re: Sudden negative memories popping up while using Kasina

Hello, Stella-- AVS can indeed open up access to old / 'forgotten' memories. Psychologist Dr. Thomas Budzynski used AVS clinically to do just this. We would normally expect that theta range (trance) and possibly alpha ('meditate') sessions could have this effect, faster sessions less likely so. If you have had a therapist you can talk to about your memories, that would be ideal. Otherwise, suggest that you take some time off from your Kasina to process the memories you've been having. This is btw not a common response for most users.

Default Re: Sudden negative memories popping up while using Kasina

Thank you for the info/suggestion, Robert!

Thread Information