Thread: Old Procyon progs for Kasina

1. Red face Old Procyon progs for Kasina

Hello,

I have got the Kasina for myself and I am a student. I want to use Kasina for study ans stress management. Like when I study I want to play the music in the background that will keep me in the active learning state. Any suggestion on how I approach this. I saw that Procyon has some sessions will those work on the Kasina? If yes how do i do it?

Regards,
    Maahesh

Blog Entries

Default Re: Old Procyon progs for Kasina

Hello Maahesh and welcome!

You will get the most benefit from listening to the session's sounds as well as using the Ganzframes, but you can of course just listen to any session without using the Ganzframes if you need to be able to see and still get some benefit.

The Procyon sessions cannot be played directly on the Kasina, they would have to be converted first. There should be enough good sessions for the Kasina already on the included micro-SD card, but if you're looking for more, have a look at the Sessions forum.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Old Procyon progs for Kasina

Ok thanks for that! I see that there is Accelerate folder in the Kasina. There are some frequencies that they help reach. For study abd concentration sould I use the Sessions naned Create and Focus?

Also the KBS folder has some sessions too. Is it safe to listen and let your brain operate at these frequencies for a longer time. I plan to study 6 to 7 hours in a day so asking?

Thanks!

Maahesh

Blog Entries

Default Re: Old Procyon progs for Kasina

Focus would be a good choice. The descriptions of the sessions are in the manual and also here.

It's all safe. Try it out and see how it works for you. Ever person is different, but if you are getting benefits after 6 or 7 hours, there's nothing wrong with using it that long.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information