Thread: Is there a program that can convert mp3 to spectrastrobe or audiostrobe?

1. Default Is there a program that can convert mp3 to spectrastrobe or audiostrobe?

Is there a program that can convert mp3 to spectrastrobe or audiostrobe? I ussually find nice sessions of meditation (already with binaural & beats isochronic tones) music on youtube and try to play them on my kasina in color organ. Ussually with poor results. Is there a way or program that can encode these mp3's with spectrastobe or audio strobe. I have tryed the neuro programmer 3 but the color spectrum is quite boring and quite like what kasina can do with there spectrastrobe tracks.

Any one a solution?

Default Re: Is there a program that can convert mp3 to spectrastrobe or audiostrobe?

The old Mind Explorer software from TC softworks included an AudioStrobe color organ: http://www.tc-softworks.com/en/mindexplorersw.htm. And the MuLab plugins created by Craig Tice (see the Kasina section, main page of this support site) can help considerably. especially his Color Organ, though there is a bit of a learning curve involved.

-Robert

Thread Information