Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some samples?

1. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Quote Originally Posted by MorkyOrky View Post
    Hi Robinhood. It was suggested that you may have a instruction manual for the Polysync Pro. I rediscovered my machine after twenty years of it being under the stairs but not the manual! I came across a Youtube clip of Chris Payne of Life Tools reviewing it. It is a solid piece of kit!!
    Sadly not. I own the Mindlab DLS and not the Polysync Pro.

2. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    Thanks for your time and effort Dominique (and others). Just purchased the 2 albums and looking forward to trying them out over the next few days.

Thanks also Robert for making some Dr. Tom Budzynski titles available soon. His 10 min Revitalyzer Audiostrobe track is one of my favorites and still gets plenty of use, even after 20 years. Always wanted to try his Cyborium 2010: A Pathway to Awareness set but never got around to purchasing it back in the day, but whatever you have will be most welcome.
    Hi Just been looking through some of the older posts and wondering if Dr Tom Budzynski's Revitalizer Audiostrobe track was ever made available, and if it still is?
    Many Thanks
    Dave

3. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

4. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Thank you!, I'll give them a listen

Thread Information