Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some samples?

1. Default My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some samples?

10 of my kasina sessions will be available on the website from MindPlace!! I have worked very hard to create them. The sounds and music are all original compositions with real instruments (the most of it).
    I have try to make a good balance between entrainment and entertainment with the spectra lightcode. Thanks everybody for the nice words regarding my sessions!

You can see 12 examples from my kasina sessions in my new youtube movie, this time without my bad English voice :-) (two of them are not quiet finished).
    remark: the text under the 2nd samples must be:

Happy dream : enjoy a “feel good” dream with an easy and nice melodie. The soft and smooth lights will help you relax with a constant frequency of 8 Hz, the low part of alpha. Duration: 9'

link:

Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Thank you for these wonderful collections of new SpectraStrobe-encoded musical works, Dominique! I anticipate that we'll have both your free sampler, and two MP3 albums available at our new mindplace.com website in the very near future.

Warm regards,

Robert

Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

I'm happy to report that both Albums are now available from the Media section of our new website at www.mindplace.com!

4. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Great news - so that's what you guys have been busy with in the last few weeks :-)

Will check in again later, love the connection with Amazon for easy payment but it didn't go through yet - some unspecified error.

One suggestion: I guess you are providing samples of most albums on the free samplers... but if possible, it would be great if there were 30-60 second sound bits to explore the style of each recording. Also, would love to learn which artists have been working on the recordings - I love the diverse style of people like Craig and Scott, and that would be interesting information for me as well prior to a purchase.

All the best!
    Michael

Thanks for the suggestion, Michael! As you probably noticed, Dominique provided ca. one minute examples, while the MindPlace sampler included longer tracks.

I have encouraged both Craig and Scott to release more tracks--I know Scott has a lot of audio ready to go, not sure if he has encoded it yet--but he's currently deeply immersed in another project, so we'll need to wait until he comes back up for air, so to speak. We also have rights to a number of subliminal and other tracks created by Dr. Tom Budzynski and will be offering those up, soon, for a bit of variety. The third Kasina author, Roman Frajt has disappeared so apparently he won't be making more SpectraStrobe sessions...

Many thanks,

Robert

6. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro-Surfer View Post
    Great news - so that's what you guys have been busy with in the last few weeks :-)

Will check in again later, love the connection with Amazon for easy payment but it didn't go through yet - some unspecified error.

One suggestion: I guess you are providing samples of most albums on the free samplers... but if possible, it would be great if there were 30-60 second sound bits to explore the style of each recording. Also, would love to learn which artists have been working on the recordings - I love the diverse style of people like Craig and Scott, and that would be interesting information for me as well prior to a purchase.

All the best!
    Michael
    Hi Michael,

Nice to read that you are interested in the artists :-)
    In the samples from my YouTube and my 2 CD's I have made/played the music and voices,
    except the female voices in "sacred moment". This is done by Katia Malecki (we have a duo called
    "KaDo"but we play not this kind of music, more jazz and French "chansons").
    I have programmed all the spectra strobe(except no Rush, this one is from Esthy)

And like Robert already mentioned, If you want to try some samples (1 min / session), go to the webshop,
    click media and search for kasina spectra strobe( one CD by mindplace and one CD by me)

Greets,

Dominique

7. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Thanks for your time and effort Dominique (and others). Just purchased the 2 albums and looking forward to trying them out over the next few days.

Thanks also Robert for making some Dr. Tom Budzynski titles available soon. His 10 min Revitalyzer AudioStrobe track is one of my favorites and still gets plenty of use, even after 20 years. Always wanted to try his Cyborium 2010: A Pathway to Awareness set but never got around to purchasing it back in the day, but whatever you have will be most welcome.

8. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

I heard about the Revitalizer in this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/0t2XJs-K4BI

From what I understand, it seems to be audio only, and I wasn't able so far to find the file anywhere on the web. It would be wonderful to see this offered in your web store, potentially enhanced with some beautiful SpectraSound encoding. The track also seems to include verbal suggestions which would add additional variety to your offerings.

9. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

I got a PolySync version with a purchase of the Mindlab DLS way back in 1995 and an AudioStrobe version with a purchase of the Mindlab Orion in 1997. A few blasts from the past:

rtbebn5y54nyn54.jpg

Blog Entries

Wow! That's great stuff, robinhood!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information