Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some samples?

1. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    Thanks for your time and effort Dominique (and others). Just purchased the 2 albums and looking forward to trying them out over the next few days.

Thanks also Robert for making some Dr. Tom Budzynski titles available soon. His 10 min Revitalyzer AudioStrobe track is one of my favorites and still gets plenty of use, even after 20 years. Always wanted to try his Cyborium 2010: A Pathway to Awareness set but never got around to purchasing it back in the day, but whatever you have will be most welcome.

With pleasure, Ribonhood. And thank you for buying my 2 albums !!!! Please let me know with you think about them.

Greetings,

Dominique

Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Hi there, are these albums also available as a download or only physical product?
    A head full of fears has no space for dreams.

Blog Entries

Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Quote Originally Posted by raziela View Post
    Hi there, are these albums also available as a download or only physical product?
    If you're talking about the media on the mindplace web site, I think they're only available as a download.
    https://mindplace.com/collections/audiostrobe
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Well upon trying to check out the website requires an adress, and during ordering it offers to calculate shipping costs :-(
    A head full of fears has no space for dreams.

Blog Entries

Try the free audiostrobe sample, I think the shipping is just a default. I'll let them know about it.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

6. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    Thanks for your time and effort Dominique (and others). Just purchased the 2 albums and looking forward to trying them out over the next few days.

Thanks also Robert for making some Dr. Tom Budzynski titles available soon. His 10 min Revitalyzer AudioStrobe track is one of my favorites and still gets plenty of use, even after 20 years. Always wanted to try his Cyborium 2010: A Pathway to Awareness set but never got around to purchasing it back in the day, but whatever you have will be most welcome.
    Thanks, Robinhood to purchased my albums!! I hope you are enjoying them!

Dominique

7. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Quote Originally Posted by saswing View Post
    Thanks, Robinhood to purchased my albums!! I hope you are enjoying them!

Dominique
    I am Dominique. Great for an afternoon get away.

8. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Hello Robinhood, is there no way to provide the polysync of the Mindlab DLs cassette tape so we can save it in Kasina as it has with other types of sessions? Honestly, I'm interested in saving polysinc in my kasina!

9. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Quote Originally Posted by Latino2018 View Post
    Hello Robinhood, is there no way to provide the polysync of the Mindlab DLs cassette tape so we can save it in Kasina as it has with other types of sessions? Honestly, I'm interested in saving polysinc in my kasina!
    Sadly not. Polysync wouldn't be recognised by the Kasina as it is a really old format. Also it would be difficult to know what the frequencies are for each session as it loads directly into the old Mindlab DLS.

10. Default Re: My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some sample

Hi Robinhood. It was suggested that you may have a instruction manual for the Polysync Pro. I rediscovered my machine after twenty years of it being under the stairs but not the manual! I came across a Youtube clip of Chris Payne of Life Tools reviewing it. It is a solid piece of kit!!

Thread Information