Thread: Help......please

1. Default Help......please

Hello there,

My first ever time using a forum, and in need of some advice,
    I use lots of Meditainment (voice guided meditations with sound effects) i have added these to the SD card and i am able to play them on the Kasina, however, the lights are in sync to when the voice speaks, so the lights are intermittent and it spoils the experience, i have read all the instructions and can't figure out how i can make the lights not react to the voice so the lights are on all the time, I know i could use a separate mp3 player via the aux on the Kasina, but as this unit is so expensive i really don't want another wire in the way or have to spend more money on an mp3 player, please could you tell me how to fix this so the lights are on all the time and not just when the voice speaks, I am using the Mindplace deep vision glasses, only got them and the Kasina yesterday.........

Default Re: Help......please

Hello, and welcome to our Forums, missdarknight!

The audio files that came with your Kasina are encoded with special signals that control the lights directly (SpectraStrobe and AudioStrobe), while non-encoded audio such as the tracks you added can presently play just through the ColorOrgan, which responds by making louder sounds brighter in real time. We are currently developing new firmware which can in fact play a (KBS format) session at the same time as any MP3, which appears to be what your goal is, and are fairly close to releasing it. For the time being, you could listen to your audio from another source (such as iPhone, laptop, etc.) while using the Kasina GanzFrames only, bypassing the Kasina audio.

Or you could choose one of the Sirius sessions in the KBS folder, and play your audio into the Kasina's AUX jack, thus mixing your meditation audio with the binaural beats or isochronic tones included in those sessions. We included an audio patch cable with your Kasina to facilitate this approach.

I hope this helps, and in the meantime... we hope you can spend some time with some of the SpectraStrobe sessions included in your Kasina, in particular with your DeepVision ganzwear. Then sit back, and enjoy the 'show'!

-Robert

Thread Information