Thread: Sample Third Eye Session

Default Sample Third Eye Session

Relatively simple session, a reply to a request on the Kasina forum.
    From that post:
    .....I don't know anything about pineal gland / third-eye, but curiosity...a very brief google search and:
    Third-Eye color: Indigo (RGB: Red - 75; Green - 0; Blue - 130)
    Pitch Frequency: 221 and 448 appeared a lot; more recently Solfeggio 936
    Beats: 10; 12 or 13; there were a minority suggesting gamma beats
    Note that I spent under 2 minutes on this, but the entire google page was filled with similar results so I'm going with these.

At any rate I made a quick Kasina SpectraScope mp3 session out of this. It makes use of the Ganzfield capability of the DeepVision frames, which sounds ideal for this application. If you don't have the DeepVision, just reply - simple changes would be required. Note that this is not "Mind Art" - there is no "wow" factor in this session.
    As a courtesy to save people time in making replies:
    Disclaimer (1): most of the people on this and Transparent's forum don't believe pitch has anything to do with beat effects, other than making them more comfortable to listen to (other than Joseph Licklider's recomendations for binaural beats). Most likely they are correct.
    Disclaimer (2): there is absolutely no evidence anywhere that these pitches/beats/colors have anything to do with pineal glands or third eyes
    Disclaimer (3): there may not be any relationship between pineal glands and third eyes
    Disclaimer (4): its likely there is no such thing as a third eye

After downloading:
    - import it into your Kasina or...
    - use a usb cable to play it from the device you downloaded to
    Note that this is not a ColorOrgan track, its SpectraScope.

Session Details
    Length is 21-minutes
    first 6 minutes are pitch of 936 with beat of 12;
    next one minute is a ramp-down to 6 beats with a pitch of 221; the lights will morph into a solid non-blinking indigo (a ganzfield);
    this stays the same for about 13 minutes;
    then it ramps up to the starting beats/pitch/lights;
    beats are isochronic ---- lights are sine-waves.

If you have any better ideas for an experimental session, let me know. If anyone feels a need to reply with something else, please first re-read the above short disclaimers.

Also, you may already know about this similar Kasina session:
    http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...rate-coherence
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Yuri Shramenko

2. Default Re: Sample Third Eye Session

Quote Originally Posted by yurips View Post
    Relatively simple session, a reply to a request on the Kasina forum.
    From that post:
    .....I don't know anything about pineal gland / third-eye, but curiosity...a very brief google search and:
    Third-Eye color: Indigo (RGB: Red - 75; Green - 0; Blue - 130)
    Pitch Frequency: 221 and 448 appeared a lot; more recently Solfeggio 936
    Beats: 10; 12 or 13; there were a minority suggesting gamma beats
    Note that I spent under 2 minutes on this, but the entire google page was filled with similar results so I'm going with these.

At any rate I made a quick Kasina SpectraScope mp3 session out of this. It makes use of the Ganzfield capability of the DeepVision frames, which sounds ideal for this application. If you don't have the DeepVision, just reply - simple changes would be required. Note that this is not "Mind Art" - there is no "wow" factor in this session.
    As a courtesy to save people time in making replies:
    Disclaimer (1): most of the people on this and Transparent's forum don't believe pitch has anything to do with beat effects, other than making them more comfortable to listen to (other than Joseph Licklider's recomendations for binaural beats). Most likely they are correct.
    Disclaimer (2): there is absolutely no evidence anywhere that these pitches/beats/colors have anything to do with pineal glands or third eyes
    Disclaimer (3): there may not be any relationship between pineal glands and third eyes
    Disclaimer (4): its likely there is no such thing as a third eye

After downloading:
    - import it into your Kasina or...
    - use a usb cable to play it from the device you downloaded to
    Note that this is not a ColorOrgan track, its SpectraScope.

Session Details
    Length is 21-minutes
    first 6 minutes are pitch of 936 with beat of 12;
    next one minute is a ramp-down to 6 beats with a pitch of 221; the lights will morph into a solid non-blinking indigo (a ganzfield);
    this stays the same for about 13 minutes;
    then it ramps up to the starting beats/pitch/lights;
    beats are isochronic ---- lights are sine-waves.

If you have any better ideas for an experimental session, let me know. If anyone feels a need to reply with something else, please first re-read the above short disclaimers.

Also, you may already know about this similar Kasina session:
    http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...rate-coherence

Yuri, You have a lot of knowledge and thanks for your contributions, sorry for the misunderstanding on the other thread, this upload is much appreciated.

3. Default Re: Sample Third Eye Session

Thanks for it
    A little late in the party but I'm new user so :P

4. Smile Re: Sample Third Eye Session

I like the sound of Thirdeyesample.mp3 which is attached above. How do I get the complete file of it?

5. Default Re: Sample Third Eye Session

Excuse me. I am a beginner to learn about developing pineal gland. I wonder how to define or produce a music of activating the pineal gland? using 7.83Hz?

Thread Information