Thread: My New Goggles!

1. Cool My New Goggles!

Found these in a local thrift store. I believe them to be vintage snow goggles with the nose piece missing.

and its that missing nose piece that makes all the difference! I personally hate anything on the bridge of my nose. These just hover in front of your face, and you can keep them on and still read the Kasina screen! They are the lightest thing ever too. Totally recommended...

2. Default Re: My New Goggles!

Plus, they look incredibly cool ;-)

I tried the MindLights system which is a bit similar, with a kind of canvas spread in front of your eyes. I realized though that I actually hate the pressure against my forehead so turned them back in (and landed here ;-). Your self-made version looks lighter though and more comfortable. Bon voyage!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: My New Goggles!

Yeah, that is cool. I have an early prototype of DV glasses as ski goggles but way too expensive to produce. I'll look for some floater ones like you have. I poke around in thrift stores too because you can find a lot of nifty things that people have discarded.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information