Thread: My belief about my mind.

Default My belief about my mind.

I believe that my mind is spiritual. My mind is between the inside top of my head to my toes and is my soul/spirit. I need more answers to be sure? curious

Default Re: My belief about my mind.

It is said when you are looking at reality, you only see what you, that statement is totally illogical to me. I see and understand what I see and understand what I see. How can that not be reality. From where I stand on this Earth, I cannot see the universe yet it is there, except at night. Thoughts? Curious

Blog Entries

"Reality' as such has a level of interpretation involved that is unique to each individual. We assume that we share the same reality with other people, and for the most part that works. However, slight degrees in interpretation and expression can make a huge difference. This becomes more apparent as people gather in online groups that support and reinforce their viewpoints, not allowing contrary opinions much oxygen. This accounts for much of the polarization that we are seeing.

Thus, reality is partially manufactured by our information input and the way that we use it to build filters to regulate new information.

In your example of the universe that you can see for instance. That is not reality at all. That is the reality of the distant past in many cases. The light from those stars takes so long to travel to us that a certain number of them are already gone, or have changed dramatically.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

You have heard about mind over matter, but what if ones mind is matter, then how can matter take over itself as matter? Curious

Blog Entries

Please respond in specifics to a post I am making even if it is just a quote. I am suspecting that you are a bot.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information