Thread: More info on Session Protocols available? And where can I get "sacred moment"? :-)

1. Question More info on Session Protocols available? And where can I get "sacred moment"? :-)

Dear all,

I have just received my Kasina and am really impressed with the product - obviously, a lot of thought and experience went into building this. I just stumbled across the feature where you can regulate the individual LEDs which I thought was perfect (I wanted to avoid the blue ones for sessions before sleep and now have a possibility to do that - thanks :-)

With regards to Kasina sessions, I have two questions and hope you can point me to the right information:

1- I found the short descriptions of the Factory Sessions on these pages, but would love to get some deeper information; e.g. some of them use different light schemes for left and right eye and I am wondering what the specific intention is. The deeper motivation to this question is that I indeed believe AVS can influence our brain - and I'd like to make a sound decision upfront of what I'm getting into and whether it is the right protocol for me. I've had sessions that really put me in a beautiful tranquil trance state (Sleep), but also one which left me with a headache for hours... So some more information, if available, on these sessions would be great.

2- I chose the Kasina over other models partly because of this vibrant community. I have now stumbled across some intriguing-sounding sessions on these pages, e.g. "Sacred Moment" which is available on SoundCloud. Unfortunately, this and a number of other SoundCloud sessions are not available for download which seems to defeat the original purpose. Or can I just stream the sound output of my computer via cable into Kasina to make it work? I would have expected that the trigger codes for the LED would get lost that way but happy to learn more from you guys :-)

Thank you very much and best regards,
    Michael

2. Default Re: More info on Session Protocols available? And where can I get "sacred moment"? :

Hi,

Andy had provided a download for my session "sacred moment" in the thread I have made. If you still can't find it, just give me a sign and I mail the session to you.

Greets,

Dominique

Blog Entries

Default Re: More info on Session Protocols available? And where can I get "sacred moment"? :

Quote Originally Posted by saswing View Post
    Andy had provided a download for my session "sacred moment" in the thread I have made.
    It's here.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Default Re: More info on Session Protocols available? And where can I get "sacred moment"? :

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro-Surfer View Post
    So some more information, if available, on these sessions would be great.
    Here are the Kasina factory sessions descriptions.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information