Thread: Using MP3 with Kasina

Default Using MP3 with Kasina

I have been using my MP3 player or my iPad to play guided meditations etc through the Kasina.
    What I wanted to know is if there is any way to operate the sound independently of each other?
    I find that if I cannot hear the voice properly and turn it up, it turns up the background too which is not what I want. I would like to have the sound effects subtly in the background while being able to listen to the voice in the guided meditation.
    I hope there is a way to do it. Any help or comments gratefully received.
    Alison
    Life is but a dream

Blog Entries

Default Re: Using MP3 with Kasina

Hi Alison;

Use the volume mixer to adjust the balance of the external (mp3) music coming in the AUX connection to the internal sounds. Sounds like you could use the AUX volume up higher.
    If you're running the latest firmware, you press both volume up and down buttons together and the volume mixer pops up.
    Alternately, you can go to Settings, Audio, and adjust the AUX volume up higher.

Also make sure your mp3 player volume is up full.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Using MP3 with Kasina

Thanks for the info Andy. I tried again with another tape and it was ok so maybe it was just the video but handy to know.
    Working fine now.
    Life is but a dream

Thread Information