Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kasina Editor Issues

Default Re: Kasina Editor Issues

OK Scott, latest update. The combination of 1.5.3 plus increasing the font size with the slider seems to have tweaked the graphic card properties. Previously the display scaling showed 100% at all times irrespective of where the slide was positioned. Now I can move the slide between 100% and 125%. At 125% with resolution set at the "Recommended" 1366 x 768, my Desktop icons and apps displays are all OK, as per my pre-Windows 10 environment. But the Kasina Editor screen is cropped as previously shown, so you were correct in your initial assessment that the display was actually set at 125% notwithstanding that the Window 10 slider control said 100%.

The work-around is to re-set display scaling to 100% before opening the Kasina. The Editor then opens showing the full screen as per attached clip. BTW, the Maximise Button on the Kasina Editor isn't operating - I guess you probably knew that - it's not a Windows 10-related issue. When I have finished using the Kasina Editor I re-set scaling back to 125% so I can read my icons and use my other apps.

The work-around is perfectly acceptable pending a code review so no need to give this a high priority.

Thanks for your help.

Best
    Tim
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries

It is good that you are getting the same results of what I can reproduce in the virtual machine. That makes it much easier to find a resolution. I have some more leads on fixes.

What I am hoping to avoid because it is a massive amount of code is to numerically scale and position GUI elements. The development environment I use will soon release an auto layout functionality (they already have it for iOS). So, doing it manually (well actually by calculation) would soon be obsolete.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Great. No worries about waiting for auto layout functionality. At least you have a heads-up on Windows 10 incompatibilities.
    Thanks again.

Thread Information