Thread: Side effects of using Kasina?

Default Side effects of using Kasina?

Hello everyone,

Does someone here had encountered any side effects of using the Kasina more than is required?

Other sellers do not recommend using their mind machines for more than once a day or a session between 1/2 - 1 hour. The reason I'm asking this is because I recently ordered my Kasina and because I'm excited and curious, I'm pretty sure I will be using it more than 1/2 hour or a session for the first time.

Why are those producers recommend to use a such device only a limited amount of time? I'm my opinion there should be some side effects if used more often.

Thank you!

Default Re: Side effects of using Kasina?

I use all the time some days more than others never had any problem like side effect to report some tracks puts me to sleep very fast I can never finish it .but this is a good thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Leandro Carvalho View Post
    I use all the time some days more than others never had any problem like side effect to report some tracks puts me to sleep very fast I can never finish it .but this is a good thing lol
    Ok, but could you tell me an average for how long? Also how about your eyes, were they affected by the lights?

Question for you: Have you recently try to fall asleep without the device? If so, what have you noticed, compared to the times when you weren't using the Kasina?

Thanks for your answer Leandro

Blog Entries

It would not be uncommon when you first use the Kasina to try several sessions in a day. It is human nature that enthusiasm for new purchases causes one to overindulge at the beginning. Depending on the sessions you choose and their content they can be stimulating.

Your sleep schedule can shift if you use the Kasina during the night. This is temporary in the vast majority of cases. Many of us longer term users can use an AVS device any time of the day, and generally prefer to meditate at night and in the early morning. On most days I meditate twice a day but always at least once for 20 minutes. Not always with an AVS device but longterm on average 4 days a week with one.

In designing sessions, I have used the lights for many hours at a time. I do feel that my eyes are fatigued after this, especially with the DeepVision glasses. Of course this is on the far extreme.

You will have to gauge your light sensitivity when you first try out sessions. There is a wide range of tolerance among individuals. We have never had a report after a suitable adjustment period that the Kasina is not bright enough. We do often get reports from new users that they need to turn the brightness down at first. You will need to experiment to find the settings that are right for you.

I encourage you to try some of the SpectraStrobe sessions first to get a feel for the 'nature' of the Kasina experience. Then some AudioStrobe adjusting the colors to experience the effect of each setting. Then some KBS sessions from the Sirius folder. It is a sampling experience at first until you get a feel for what you like. A 'get acquainted' period which encompasses at least a few weeks. Then we can talk about developing a plan, if you have a certain intent in mind.

The real deal, is that few people have to worry about using the Kasina too much, but in fact too little. Slow and steady is the best pace for true lasting change. It is again human nature, that most people don't persist enough to really 'break on through to other side'. The 99% vs the 1% is a real phenomena in many human endeavors besides just areas of finance.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Quote Originally Posted by xelirc View Post
    Ok, but could you tell me an average for how long? Also how about your eyes, were they affected by the lights?

Question for you: Have you recently try to fall asleep without the device? If so, what have you noticed, compared to the times when you weren't using the Kasina?

Thanks for your answer Leandro
    For me if the session is really slow like those one to sleep i can never pass 30 minutes i feel like i want; to be on my side and sleep straight after the feeling is like when you have the tv on and you fall sleep in the couch and is time to turn of the tv and sleep lol

but if i am using something faster i like to enjoy the visuals and the music interesting thing is sometimes i can control with my mind how the patterns spin or changes just by focusing on those images I don't know if other experience the same?

if I want to fall asleep normally I can but some day i don't feel tired and i say to my self well lets enjoy 30 minutes with a nice session lol
    Last edited by Andy; 11-03-2015 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Remove html and reformat

Thread Information