Thread: DeepVision eyes-open glasses and reading glasses

Default DeepVision eyes-open glasses and reading glasses

Hi. I'm new. I think this is my first post. I just bought the Kasina a couple of months ago.

Anyhow, I'm wondering about the DeepVision eyes-open glasses. I'm a writer, mostly a novelist, and my main interest with the DeepVision glasses, to begin (otherwise I'm pretty okay with the eyes-closed glasses), is to wear them while writing.

I don't have perfect vision anymore, so I generally wear a pair of cheap reading glasses while writing. I'm wondering if they can be worn with (behind?) the DeepVision glasses or not? Or if there may be some other suggested approach to accomplishing the same thing?

Thanks.

Default Re: DeepVision eyes-open glasses and reading glasses

I'm not sure I understand but, if you are talking about wearing them for visions of inspiration while writing totally blind then yes they would work.

Personally I've tried writing with my eye's closed, the sentences track crooked and I write over previous ones but It doesn't sound to far fetched. I once wanted to walk while wearing an AVS machine, I tried it (on a treadmill), it didn't work well, to much going on, made me feel uneasy.

But just in case you were confused, you can not see anything except light while wearing the DeepVision ganzframes. There are a couple of video's in the forum, check em out.

Blog Entries

Hello,
    The DeepVision glasses cover your field of vision still. They are designed for impressive color stimulation and open eye visuals. These are what I use for 'see through' stimulation: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...-Mind-Machines

Or you could purchase the pvStim or hemiStim options here: http://www.photosonix.com/products/glasses You can see a video on our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/themindplace where I demo this. If you are buying new then get CP polarity, although CG polarity will work with some modes on the Kasina. Thus, if you came across some used ones then for the Kasina CG would be ok.

There is probably a way to set something up with the light strips we sell. They are the same ones in the glasses. You may get results by reflecting them into clear plastic lenses like on safety glasses. I haven't tried this but probably should.

Wiring your own LEDs is easy too. The hard part is making the cables neat if the lights are visible. You can see on the Photosonix glasses they used cutouts with the cables (actually PCB traces) embedded. Doing something like this with cardboard or flexible plastic wouldn't be too hard.

The active shutter glasses I linked to above are the cleanest. The hack is easy if you have any electronics experience at all.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thanks. After I posted it, I realized they were not see through. Sorry about that. But thanks for the suggestions. I will check them out.

Thread Information