Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any deepvision frames operational videos?

Cool Any deepvision frames operational videos?

Hi guys,

I have had a Kasina for a while now and really like it. I have also been wanting to purchase the Deepvision glasses.

Is there a video out the showing it in action? Or could someone make one please?

Really interested to see these in action!

Cheers
    Mark

Blog Entries

Default Re: Any deepvision frames operational videos?

You can see them appear for a moment in the video here: https://youtu.be/Z4EevUwvNj0?t=2m52s

I am waiting on the final printed samples to do a more in-depth demo with.

Here is a picture of them from the back side, the pre-retails:

deepvision-preretail.jpg
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thanks neuroasis that's exactly what I was looking for. They look truly awesome! Going to order some cheers!

Blog Entries

Excellent! I think you will like them a lot. They really expand on the awe and beauty of the AVS experience.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Greetings, pass62! We've found it difficult to make a video that conveys the actual experience of using DeepVision, because in use, the colors appear quite uniform, rather than bright in the middle and darker outside, as in most any video. This is an artifact of both video contrast, and of how our brain perceives visual information.

Enjoy!

-Robert

I have one coming up involving Color Organ. I love color organ with these frames it's so much fun !

I've always loved listening to music, definitely a passion of mine. Some music stirs intense emotions in me, everything from classical to rock, to jazz and all in between. The other night I got in my comfortable chair, made sure all the controls, volume, EQ, next, etc were at arms reach and I listened for a couple of hours with my DeepVision frames on, it definitely adds a really awesome dimension to the experience. Now I have to listen to music all of the time in my DeepVision frames. I'll be posting a video soon.

PS try some Pink Floyd with the DeepVision frames.................WHOA !
    Last edited by SteveMod; 09-10-2015 at 05:26 AM.

UDATE : I noticed today that there is now a new degradation in the latter video possibly on youtubes end making it look terrible so I'm taking them down until I can make some better video's.

Thanks for your patience.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 09-24-2015 at 06:12 PM.

8. Default Re: Any deepvision frames operational videos?

Yay, mine arrived. They work great. I was surprised that they look rather bulky, but are exceptionally light and, thank God, actually comfortable. They do look like they glow a bit more in the middle, but thats only when you aren't wearing them. Once on then you are bathed in solid color and that's all that matters. I attempted a video to show that off for anyone interested. I used a DSLR (Nikon d7100) at 60fps with a higher ISO and a very fast 1.8 50mm lens to record the colors as they actually appear. It's the Spectrastrobe Mind-Art session: Spectra as I thought it better showed off the spectrum better. I had to overdub the music later as it was terrible from the camera, so it may not exactly be in sync.

Blog Entries

That's really good quality video, Rob. Thanks so much! Subscribed and favorited!

Nice job ! But I believe these will be difficult or impossible to video and do them justice. I don't see any hotspots (brighter in the middle) with mine live just even color distribution. I do notice that when they are not on my face that the light starts out in the middle but washes the whole lense in a fraction of a second and when they are on this is not noticeable at all. Also, did you notice at around 1:15 into the 1:20's how it looks like there is a old school CRT horizontal hold problem with the video ? That happened in my video's too. That's why I removed them from YouTube, I was far enough away from the ganzframes that it made it look like the ganzframes were producing that degradation.

I have a Canon T3i with a nice 18-55 Lense, I'm going to try a few Ideas in the next week to see what I can come up with. I think dimming the ganzframes real low is going to be the way to go.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 09-28-2015 at 01:37 PM.

Thread Information