Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Np3

Blog Entries

Default Re: Np3

Quote Originally Posted by RobIreland View Post
    Hmmm...Will this work for me in the UK?
    If you're asking about purchasing from Ayrmetes, Rob, then here's the deal...
    You can purchase Hardware products (Kasina, Procyon, Proteus, ThoughtStream) from Ayrmetes and receive them in Canada or the USA (drop-shipped in the USA so no border charges), but not in other countries.
    Transparent Corp software can be purchased via Ayrmetes from anywhere in the world since it's just a download and activation code.
    Save money while the $CDN is sucking!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

2. Default Re: Np3

Yeah it was the software license I was interested in. Ok, I'll bust open the trial and see if it suits me. All I really want is the zoom. Not having to use bootcamp would be a bonus of course.....

Blog Entries

You can use Parallels if you want to keep booted into OSX. It works quite well, with an occasionally audio glitch.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

4. Default Re: Np3

Oh, I have to use Parallels. It's the only way the trackpad works properly with the 3 finger drag!
    ...and I've just ordered Mind Workstation from ayrmetes.com. Now I just need the laxman to sell for a pretty penny to cover all of this or I'm a dead man.

Having some serious fun with MWS. Excited waiting for Thoughtstream to arrive.

6. Default Re: Np3

I'm using both trials at the moment and they are pretty awesome. Very excited about the possibilities.

Thread Information