Thread: "____ (track) is good for ___"

Default "____ (track) is good for ___"

Is there a list of the tracks that come stock with the Kasina, and their recommended "uses" might be. Uses probably not the right word, but hopefully my meaning is clear.

Based on the fact that certain frequencies have certain effects, is there a list of which frequencies are most used in which native Kasina tracks?

Looked but could not find. Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries

Default Re: "____ (track) is good for ___"

There is additional information on the Kasina Support page.

Kasina Sessions Descriptions
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

We as a US hardware manufacturer are not allowed to make 'claims' on what a session will or will not do. Government regulations are different in this case from companies that just produce audio content. Each session is categorized in a folder that details the 'theme' of the session. These folders also roughly correspond to the brainwave band they target.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thanks Andy, that's almost just what I was looking for! Neuroasis, I notice fewer "Hz target" mentions in the majority of your listings. Do you have that info?

When you say folders correspond to the brainwave they target, which are which? Sorry if a novice question.

P.S. Patternity was PROFOUNDLY awesome last night, although next time I may not do that one before sleep

Blog Entries

My contributions are more showcase sessions and move between a lot of frequency bands. The focus is on interesting visuals synced with the music. Thus, they reside primarily in the Mind Art category. Those outside of that have movement within a band, like Soliton is a complex Theta based session.

One channel might look like this:

Mind WorkStation - [New Session_] 2015-09-21 23.44.05.jpg

Frankly, I assumed that simpler sessions would be handled by the KBS editor with which anyone can make a session in a couple of minutes. I'm not too clear to what level people are doing that though.

I really hope in the next few months to provide the materials to train interested parties in creating deep intricate sessions. For most of the year, I have been far more technician than artist.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

These folders also roughly correspond to the brainwave band they target.
    If you had to give a Hz range to each folder, what would it be? Or does it totally vary, within each?

Soliton was pretty great last night, but had 4 or 5 moments in the 3rd 1/3 with suddenly *blinding* reds. (My eyelids were closed, and) I keep the lights below standard level, too. Not sure if everyone would have the reaction I did, but instead of relaxing just after each, I was squinting for fear of another. Did like it overall, though

Also, I welcome any non-company-representing users who have had success in any particular area (ADHD, low energy, SAD, anxiety, etc) to name any specific tracks that helped!

Blog Entries

Also, I welcome any non-company-representing users who have had success in any particular area (ADHD, low energy, SAD, anxiety, etc) to name any specific tracks that helped!
    Just to offer some assistance, in case you don't get a flood of replies... I recommend to do a search on the forum for the keywords adhd, anxiety or whatever topic you like to see what others have written here. These are topics that have been discussed often.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information