Thread: DeepVision UK

1. Thumbs up DeepVision UK

Hi there, I've been a longstanding user of your gadgets for years - had the proteus, thoughstream and procyon and loved them. Unfortunately I didn't continue with the kasina as I was tempted by the l**man and it's open-eye glasses. While they look fantastic, the goggles are actually really uncomfortable - painfully so, and they don't update their firmware ever. I've missed your editing software.
    So I've been keeping my eyes open, of course, in there here forums as I knew you were developing some. Last night I popped by and saw you have so I've promptly ordered a Kasina. But I can't seem to find any DeepVisions here in the UK. I tried ordering from your webstore, but the postage is $112 !
    That seems crazy high. Is that an error? Is there any way they can be shipped for less or is there an outlet in the UK you know of?
    Thanks
    Rob

Blog Entries

Default Re: DeepVision UK

Hi Rob, and Welcome!

The DeepVision Glasses are brand new, so I'd expect that they will eventually make their way to amazon.co.uk at least. I would suggest a quick e-mail to orders@mindplace.com inquiring about when they expect to start selling them in the UK.
    Thank you for your support over the years!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: DeepVision UK

Hi Andy, thanks for the prompt reply. I'm sure they'll eventually get onto amazon uk, but I was hoping to just get some shipped. I've mailed orders to see if that is an error and maybe someone can just UPS them in a standard box or something.
    cheers

Blog Entries

Default Re: DeepVision UK

Understood. Fire off an e-mail to orders@mindplace.com and they should be able to let you know what options are possible.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information