Thread: What personal setups do you use to maximise your meditation experience/induce an OBE?

Default What personal setups do you use to maximise your meditation experience/induce an OBE?

I'm most curious about your personal setups/configurations (equipment) and perhaps routines you personally use (but not restricted to) aimed in helping induce an OBE (LD, AP, what ever terminology you wish to use)

e.g, "I take some htp5 pills and recite my affirmations then I proceed to my Osaki zero gravity chair, i use the kasina with ganzframes and my biofeedback headband connected to my stero master amp, playing theta waves for twenty minutes then proceed to.. Etc ( I think you get it (; )

I expect to see more advanced setups and the equipment/routines doesn't necessarily haft to be so limited as it was in my poor example, I'd love to see an example of a home built pod, cheers.

Default Re: What personal setups do you use to maximise your meditation experience/induce an

I've always dreamed of building a pod, maybe one day. I think it would be really nice.

Did you know that 5htp often contains valerian root? Valerian root is somewhat of a sedative but it has a sense of well being affect and a long lasting mood elevation affect. Like 5htp, use it to much and the affect doesn't happen anymore which is a good reason to cycle it. A few months on and a few months off. Unfortunately the few months off aren't quite as pleasant so I use it occasionally instead.

My point is I use organic cut and sifted valerian root and depending on what I'm shooting for sometimes I add chamomile with really nice affects. Want an OBE get a whole bunch of valerian in you is what I've heard, I haven't tried that yet but I've heard of people walking around rooms turning lights on and off, looking at themselves. I guess one day I'll try it. Valerian is a health product and pretty tame but it may get the job done. Ceylon cinnamon is another way to increase brain function, just make sure it's ceylon and not the store bought crap. I've also posted this recipe http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...VS-Enhancement it's called diviners tea, I found it in an obscure book I just assumed it was a neuro enhancer and it is, I use it a lot with good results.

I'm also in a zero gravity chair but I deck it out with pillows in all of the right places including under my forearms and under my calves. Often times I run my sound through a really nice amp and dial in the B T M really nice. Just started doing that recently. If you want an OBE the best way is probably with closed eye frames. I love open eye frames but you'll never achieve an OBE with them. I've had some really close calls with closed eye frames, never had a complete OBE yet but I'm working on it.

I'm also in a room that I specifically built for my sessions, I believe atmosphere helps, darkness (not complete), good ventilation, quiet surroundings, comfy clothes. I also experiment with 98% pure oxygen at 10 liters per minute with really good results, really wakes up the brain.

For me that's about it. Other than that I think it will take time for me to acquire techniques that will produce advanced results. I'm working on it for sure.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 08-31-2015 at 11:32 PM.

3. Default Re: What personal setups do you use to maximise your meditation experience/induce an

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMod View Post
    http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...VS-Enhancement it's called diviners tea, I found it in an obscure book I just assumed it was a neuro enhancer and it is, I use it a lot with good results.

I'm also in a zero gravity chair but I deck it out with pillows in all of the right places including under my forearms and under my calves. Often times I run my sound through a really nice amp and dial in the B T M really nice. Just started doing that recently. If you want an OBE the best way is probably with closed eye frames. I love open eye frames but you'll never achieve an OBE with them. I've had some really close calls with closed eye frames, never had a complete OBE yet but I'm working on it.

I'm also in a room that I specifically built for my sessions, I believe atmosphere helps, darkness (not complete), good ventilation, quiet surroundings, comfy clothes. I also experiment with 98% pure oxygen at 10 liters per minute with really good results, really wakes up the brain.

For me that's about it. Other than that I think it will take time for me to acquire techniques that will produce advanced results. I'm working on it for sure.

Interesting. The fact that you have an entire room setup for optimal sessions is impressive.

I have not tried the Ceylon cinnamon recipe. It sounds worth trying. These days I generally avoid any kind of herbal supplement, as one never knows exactly what is really in it. There have been studies that show that people taking herbal supplements are at risk for destroying their livers. I personally take warfarin since I have an artificial heart valve due to a congenital heart defect that was diagnosed 6 years ago and I want to avoid any interaction herbs might have with the medicine.

Before I had surgery, I did use to take galantamine while using the WILD technique for lucid dreaming. The supplement was the most effective that I found and not only did I have lucid dreams, I also had a couple of OBEs. While I still have lucid dreams, they are now more related to my spiritual practice. If you would like details on the WILD galantamine technique, I can provide them, but I'm pretty sure they are readily available online if you look around.

Thread Information