Thread: Procyon Pro

Default Procyon Pro

One of the things I like about my Procyon is that it almost always (depending on the session) makes me dream vividly while I sleep. For me there is usually a bit of time, a few hours between a session and bedtime. I like day sessions just as much though.

The dreams I have while sleeping on days that I use my Procyon are amazing and long lasting. With cute dogs, paperwork, driving, people, problem solving, locations, history, the subjects go on and on, it's quite entertaining. I find myself looking forward to bed time more and more.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 08-31-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Default Re: Procyon Pro

Hi Steve,
    How are you doing. Which specific Program you use on Procyon?
    Please let me know.
    Thanks
    Raj
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMod View Post
    One of the things I like about my Procyon is that it almost always (depending on the session) makes me dream vividly while I sleep. For me there is usually a bit of time, a few hours between a session and bedtime. I like day session just as much though.

The dreams I have while sleeping on days that I use my Procyon are amazing and long lasting. With cute dogs, paperwork, driving, people, problem solving, locations, history, the subjects go on and on, it's quite entertaining. I find myself looking forward to bed time more and more.

For Scott,
    Did you receive my messages?Please let me know.
    Thanks
    Rajan

Blog Entries

Not sure. Which messages? I did have to recently empty my inbox. Please resend. Then we'll be sure.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Quote Originally Posted by mctxp View Post
    Hi Steve,
    How are you doing. Which specific Program you use on Procyon?
    Please let me know.
    Thanks
    Raj
    It's almost always Number 27 in the factory sessions that produces those results for me. I knew a long time ago (probably all I knew then) that blue light prevents the brain from producing melatonin. Therefore at night you're probably not as sound asleep and in more of a dream state. I do a power nap during the day sometimes, with number 27, sometimes it happens after dinner time around 7pm. Either way I dream more at night afterwards.

I have a habit of doing night sessions but I also believe that I get enough darkness to offset any negative health problems. I sleep in total darkness, I've been thinking of adding a sleep mask do to the additional sessions I've been doing.

One thing I like about my Procyon is that it's a workhorse for achieving specific objectives. I recently purchased a pair of super bright ganzframes and it seems that great advantage has just gone up a few levels. For me everything about the Procyon just got better. It's like getting a whole new Procyon. I found that I'm already using it more for short term goals. Nice !

Thread Information