Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Theta Bath

Default Re: Theta Bath

Thanks again Robert, I did a Procyon Hypnagogia session this evening and did some reading on the subject as well. #22 on the factory sessions list. Very nice.

I'm intrigued to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMod View Post
    Well, a half a day later I think I've actually stumbled on something here. Not imagining I'd get such great results I'm now going to double the time on this session and see what happens.

The amount of lasting mood elevation was amazing.

Here's Theta bath:

I'll post the expanded one to. I'll call it The ICBTM..........The Intercontinental Ballistic Theta Missile

BTW use a really nice pair of headphones to get the best results. I use my Kasina headphones. Love those phones. With the right choice of rubber seals they are the best phones you'll ever use.
    Hi,
    I unzipped the files but my Kasina does not support PRw files. How can I covert it to mp3?

Blog Entries

The only way to convert the file that I know of is to record the headphone output of the Procyon to an mp3 or wav file and then manually convert the light settings (looking at the Procyon Editor) to SpectraStrobe settings. It's a lot of work.
    You might also be able to convert the settings to a KBS file, again manually, but the KBS has more limited light possibilities, so that might not work too well.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Quote Originally Posted by benbits View Post
    Hi,
    I unzipped the files but my Kasina does not support PRw files. How can I covert it to mp3?
    Good question. It's a Procyon file so I'm not sure if it can be converted to mp3. It might take quite a roundabout method. Maybe neuroasis knows a way.

I'm pretty sure it would take playing the file in a supported format like Procyon editor (I believe you still need a Procyon for that though) into a program like Audacity or something similar.

I'll try to do it for you and post it.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 09-17-2015 at 05:23 AM.

Blog Entries

Hey guys,
    PRW files are binary files that contain digital instructions for the Procyon. They are not audio files and cannot be converted to audio files. The best that can be done is to deconstruct the frequencies in the PRW file and build a similar session from them in either KBS Editor (which uses just one color) or SpectraStrobe in Mind Workstation or NeuroProgrammer (which could use all colors). Generally, you would be able to create a suitable session which delivers the frequencies in the KBS editor. Then you would have the ability to select the colors in realtime using the ColorSets.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information