Thread: Sugar

Default Sugar

Sugar is what the brain subsists on and that is it. It takes no other nourishment but sugar. Yes it uses a complex system of processed chemicals and hormones to function all influenced by food, and what we consume and smoke and breath etc, but sugar is the brains food. If you've ever eaten animal brain you'll know that it is sweet like sugar.

Consume to much sugar and what happens is poor memory forming, learning disorders including but not limited to ADD and ADHD, depression, fatigue, and many other negative brain effects. Sugar is a powerful brain drug. In 1900 the average person consumed 2 pounds of sugar a year today the average person consumes 2 pounds of sugar a week and most people are consuming more like 1 and a half times that amount, another segment of the population consumes as much as 300 pounds of sugar a year. Find that hard to believe? yeah I know, it is, but it's true. Thinking of switching to artificial sweeteners ? Think again, they do all the bad things that sugar does (and more) except not nourish the brain including keeping your pancreas in a constant state of of producing insulin, another powerful hormone that has effects on the brain.

To bring your sugar intake back down to a healthy level is an undertaking of epic proportions. It can take years and is probably one of the hardest things you'll ever do so yes I sympathize if this is something you decide to do I feel for you and know what you face, a nightmare on a scale you could never imagine. It's in everything !

Unless you are determined, I'm sorry but you will fail. If you are determined you will fail 20 times before you succeed. That's why determination in it's most powerful form is the only way to rid yourself of the poison, excess sugar.

Why am I bringing this up on a neuro enhancement website forum ?

Are you having issues with your sessions ?

Are you looking to up the results ?

Do you want to have a more meaningful experience with your mind machines ? Giving up excess sugar is a good way to start.

There are 100% acceptable and healthy foods that will provide your brain with it's nourishment, sugar, like nuts and healthy produce (as an example carrots are not a healthy choice to reduce sugar levels either are white potatoes) even greens will provide acceptable amounts of sugar.

Want to up your Mind Machine experience ? This is a good place to start.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 09-23-2015 at 06:52 PM.

Thread Information