Thread: "unsupported file format" error message.

Default "unsupported file format" error message.

Doers anyone know what to do to get the Kasina to play without it crashing regularly?? Practically every time about 10 minutes into a session it stop and displays: "unsupported file format" error message.

It is a new unit with no modifications from the factory settings, I got it off Amazon and am thinking of sending it back as this weekend as its still under their return timeframe.

Can anyone recommend another unit around the same price as the Kasina, I should have known as it came pretty blemished but you could tell it had never been opened. They must have bad factory quality issues.?

Blog Entries

Default Re: "unsupported file format" error message.

There was an issue with some micro-SD cards that were not formatted correctly at the factory. Once this was discovered, we immediately pulled all the stock from Amazon to fix the issue, but unfortunately, a couple slipped through.
    I'm very sorry that you received one of these bad cards, but the good news is that there is a very easy solution to the problem. We have also updated the firmware to help alleviate any such problems in the future.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page and I will make sure this is resolved for you immediately. We will send you a replacement micro-SD card at no cost to you.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information