Thread: Best Kasina Option for Jet Lag

Default Best Kasina Option for Jet Lag

I am now the proud new owner of my first mind place product, having been lent a Procyon machine to relieve stress. As I am a very frequent traveller does anyone have a recommendation how to use the Kasine programmes to help reset jet lag ?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Best Kasina Option for Jet Lag

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Studies suggest that blue light can strongly affect circadian cycles and melatonin production. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2831986/ That is, can encourage wakefulness. Based on this information you can use a KBS session, one of the Sirius sessions in the Energy category like 01 - Power Regeneration would be a good candidate. Set the ColorSet for playback to be 5, 6 or even 10 which would display blue only or a mixture of blue and green light.

Additionally you could use ColorSet 1 RGB which is all lights as a source of bright light exposure.

You might also consider a schedule setting program like http://www.jetlagrooster.com/

Hope this helps... in fact please post back your results.

Best,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Many thanks. I will be trying this out this week and will post results ASAP. I am usually a very slow adaptor to new time zones especially those greater than +/- 4hrs, i will be keen to see if this works

I am pleased to confirm that I used colour set 10 and for the first time in 20 years of travel adapted to the new time zone within 24 hours comfortably. I will be taking my new u it with on every intercontinental flight.

Thread Information