Thread: relese the day????

Default relese the day????

hi guys, i've just ordered the procyon but it hasn't arrived yet. the thing is i was loking at the programmes and it doesnt seem to have my favourite programmes from the proteus.. release the day is my favourite, followed by goodnight and deep relaxation(nos 30 - 33. is there a way ican get those programmes added to the procyon?? .. im not very technical so i hope its easy! also i wondered why these programmes were missed out on the procyon.. they are so good!! .. was there a reason ?? ivy

Blog Entries

Default Re: relese the day????

Hi Ivy,

Quote Originally Posted by ivy View Post
    hi guys, I've just ordered the Procyon but it hasn't arrived yet. the thing is i was looking at the programs and it doesn't seem to have my favorite programs from the Proteus.. release the day is my favorite, followed by goodnight and deep relaxation(nos 30 - 33. is there a way I can get those program's added to the Procyon?? .. I'm not very technical so i hope its easy! also i wondered why these programs were missed out on the Procyon.. they are so good!! .. was there a reason ?? ivy
    There are similar programs in the Procyon, perhaps some you may even like better such as any of the programs in the "Tranquility" section as they seem to target the same group of brain waves.

If you are still not happy with the programs on the Procyon - after you have tried them there is a tutorial on the Mindplace Support Website http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Procyon.htm that instructs you how to do the conversion.

Do let me know what programs you do find on the Procyon, if any, that you enjoy just as much. Also, let us know if you need help with the conversion.

M.

thanks marissa.. i will definitely post up about which ones i lie once iv received the machine.. another question.. i bought my proteus on ebay and it didnt come with the software or cables.. just the light and sound machine.. so i dont have any programmes on my computer.. can i still get those proteus sessions that i like?? thanks

Blog Entries

Hi Ivy,

Quote Originally Posted by ivy View Post
    thanks Marisa.. i will definitely post up about which ones i lie once iv received the machine.. another question.. i bought my Proteus on ebay and it didn't come with the software or cables.. just the light and sound machine.. so i don't have any programs on my computer.. can i still get those Proteus sessions that i like?? thanks
    Did you buy the machine new or used?

If you bought the machine used, you can purchase any missing parts from Mindplace http://mindplace.com/

If you bought the machine "new", then please send me a private message and let me know who you bought the machine from and we'll contact the dealer and see about getting you the missing parts.

Your Proteus should have come with two cables - one to hook up the Proteus to a CD player so you can play Audio Strobe CDs and another to hook up your Proteus to your Computer so that you have access to program updates and editing software. It should have come with a manual and a Audio Strobe sample CD as well. The manual you can access on line from the Mindplace Support site.

Best regards,

M.

i bought it used and the owner said he didnt have the cables.. i have got a manual though... thanks for the link to buy the rest of the kit.

Of course you can download the Proteus software from the Proteus section of www.mindplacesupport.com --you may find some of the other resources posted there useful as well!

Robert
    Last edited by Andy; 05-24-2007 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link

Thread Information