Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open Eye Ganzframes. Good Golly! Yes!! Wow!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Open Eye Ganzframes. Good Golly! Yes!! Wow!!!

Color therapy or chromatherapy is one obvious use if when tends to be experimental and accept some pseudoscientific claims. 'Chakra balancing' falls within this. I find that the DV glasses are very stimulating energetically. I often use them as mid afternoon boost.

Also, I now always start sessions with eye open DV for joy and amazement, then transition to eyes half open until finally eyes fully closed in the deepest parts of the session.

There may be uses for circadian schedule shifting or jet lag introducing or lessening blue light. The colors are certainly as pure and as bright as any of the 'mood lamps'.

The aspect that interests me the most is the realization that many of the patterns and color optical illusions are just as vivid with the eyes open. That is quite an interesting piece of information that has implications in understanding how the brain interprets flicker.

I think too that the DV glasses have much more of an 'instant gratification' factor as compared to closed eye sessions which become more vivid over time.j

The bottom line though is that they are new and the first eye open glasses to have this much control so there are many new insights to uncover.

Best,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

2. Default Re: Open Eye Ganzframes. Good Golly! Yes!! Wow!!!

Thanks very much Scott.

Thread Information