Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Eye Ganzframes. Good Golly! Yes!! Wow!!!

Default Open Eye Ganzframes. Good Golly! Yes!! Wow!!!

I want to thank everyone at MindPlace for making these available pre-retail and for a smooth and quickly delivered order.

Folks, these are amazing. I have mine set a bit below half brightness and they are vivid. If you want them super crazy bright, you can do that.
    Very comfortable. Top notch all around.

Default Re: Open Eye Ganzframes. Good Golly! Yes!! Wow!!!

Thank you for your feedback, Mummer! This is shaping up to be our slowest accessory launch in our history, due to a variety of issues such as finding it hard to capture the experience in product photos, plus the recent move of our office. Scott's been working on content specifically intended for eyes open use, please do stayed tuned...

-Robert

3. Thumbs up Re: Open Eye Ganzframes. Good Golly! Yes!! Wow!!!

The open eye glasses are AWESOME! I ordered them and have had a chance to experiment with them. They add a whole new realm of AVS experience and compete very nicely with their competitors. Thanks to the people at MindPlace who developed and shipped such a product. Got mine within 1 day of ordering it. A+++ on a quality product.

I ordered the pre-release one's a couple of months ago and I like them a lot and am glad I bought them.

Definitely the most comfortable open-eye goggles out there (esp. compared to the laxman's ski goggles, lol!). They also work very well as close-eyed goggles. My only very minor complaints are that the silicon housing smells a bit (not really all that bad, but it has not improved with age) and red leds seem a bit weaker (this is only noticeable if you do a lot of close-eyed AS #2 l/r red, the old/original AS).

Overall, I'm very happy with them and I'm sure that most Kasina users will as well.

Do they work with Procyon?

Blog Entries

There will be 2 versions. One for the Procyon and one for Kasina. The Kasina version is what is available for pre-order.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

7. Default Re: Open Eye Ganzframes. Good Golly! Yes!! Wow!!!

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum to request this. I would like to buy a Kasina with said Open Eye Ganzframes, I already own a Laxman and really like the device, but I've heard a lot about the Kasina and want to try it out. Where can I order the device + ganzframes? thanks.

Where can I buy these?!?!?!?! lol

Blog Entries

Send an email to orders@mindplace.com for the pre-retail which is what people are reviewing. The final production versions will be out in reasonably short order. (depending on your definition of that)

Thanks for your interest,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

10. Default Re: Open Eye Ganzframes. Good Golly! Yes!! Wow!!!

I was wondering if Scott or Claudius or somebody has any ideas for applications for using these other than just entertainment? Are there any particular applications that can be had from open eyes, I have had these deep vision for 3 days now.

Thanks.

Thread Information