Thread: Looking for Lucid Dreaming Sessions

1. Lightbulb Looking for Lucid Dreaming Sessions

I would like an audiostrobe track for lucid dreaming where you would get flashing lights to remind that you are in sleep but nobody is producing such a track.

Blog Entries

Default Re: out of body audiostrobe mp3

A track for lucid dreaming triggers is super easy to do, the question is how to time it properly, and most important how to prime to recognize the cue. That takes knowledge and training, and WORK on the part of the user. A comprehensive package of this type would be worth $19.95 or if good enough, with long term encouragement and support, 10x that. Some hardware would be ideal, like the simple LED strip sleep mask here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3H43uP_t58

But there is no simple session that is going to give everyone a lucid dream or an astral projection experience, automatically. That is 99.9% marketing BS and the people that sell it know it too. (not commenting on the above company as I have no specific knowledge about them)

Personally, folks, I just can't do it. I cannot attach buzz keywords to sessions I create that have implied promises, even if they trigger a powerful placebo effect. I want to use my knowledge for good. Making easy money by exploiting people's highest hopes is too much weight on my shoulders.

Astral projection in a realistic imaginative sense is possible, I have done it in ways that verified the phenomena to my personal satisfaction. Honestly, drugs help too, if you can avoid the negative repercussions. In my case, it took training and WORK, although I had spontaneous hypnagogic experiences as well, but mainly because I was interested in it, reading about it, pursuing it as a goal, immersed in a world view at the time... etc.

Same thing with lucid dreaming. I still hold that as something I wish to achieve more control of and experiment with. I have experienced it several times (many dozens) but fleetingly... although with sometimes truly life changing results. It is the most valid and fascinating 'solid' metaphysical pursuit, IMHO.

So, anyway, I'm just speaking out here. I cannot in good conscience put out sessions that imply immediate miraculous results, the principles of MindPlace support me in this which is why I am here. I can put out sessions (and have) that would say what 'I' would use them for or that have some elements that are designed for a specific purpose. At best, they would be experimental and you as the user would be participating in the research.

I go back and forth about this having been a consumer much longer than a producer. Well written marketing copy by design is so enticing, but the potential for a thing, is not the thing itself. You are all beautiful people, but please don't be suckers. (no one is specifically addressed here, these type of threads often lead me to this place)
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: out of body audiostrobe mp3

Thanks Scott, If you don't mind me asking, what did you personally find the best method for Astral Projection?

Was that silencing your mind, doing visualizations? Did you use specific frequencies?

Hi Scott,
    In youtube, they are showing LED strip. Do you know which strip is that and where we can buy that. I like to make that mask. I do have same mask already.
    Thanks
    Rajan
    Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    A track for lucid dreaming triggers is super easy to do, the question is how to time it properly, and most important how to prime to recognize the cue. That takes knowledge and training, and WORK on the part of the user. A comprehensive package of this type would be worth $19.95 or if good enough, with long term encouragement and support, 10x that. Some hardware would be ideal, like the simple LED strip sleep mask here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3H43uP_t58

But there is no simple session that is going to give everyone a lucid dream or an astral projection experience, automatically. That is 99.9% marketing BS and the people that sell it know it too. (not commenting on the above company as I have no specific knowledge about them)

Personally, folks, I just can't do it. I cannot attach buzz keywords to sessions I create that have implied promises, even if they trigger a powerful placebo effect. I want to use my knowledge for good. Making easy money by exploiting people's highest hopes is too much weight on my shoulders.

Astral projection in a realistic imaginative sense is possible, I have done it in ways that verified the phenomena to my personal satisfaction. Honestly, drugs help too, if you can avoid the negative repercussions. In my case, it took training and WORK, although I had spontaneous hypnagogic experiences as well, but mainly because I was interested in it, reading about it, pursuing it as a goal, immersed in a world view at the time... etc.

Same thing with lucid dreaming. I still hold that as something I wish to achieve more control of and experiment with. I have experienced it several times (many dozens) but fleetingly... although with sometimes truly life changing results. It is the most valid and fascinating 'solid' metaphysical pursuit, IMHO.

So, anyway, I'm just speaking out here. I cannot in good conscience put out sessions that imply immediate miraculous results, the principles of MindPlace support me in this which is why I am here. I can put out sessions (and have) that would say what 'I' would use them for or that have some elements that are designed for a specific purpose. At best, they would be experimental and you as the user would be participating in the research.

I go back and forth about this having been a consumer much longer than a producer. Well written marketing copy by design is so enticing, but the potential for a thing, is not the thing itself. You are all beautiful people, but please don't be suckers. (no one is specifically addressed here, these type of threads often lead me to this place)

Blog Entries

We are going to begin selling small quantities of just the light strips we use in our glasses so people can do DIY projects. Send a request to orders@mindplace.com for the Procyon light strip with your contact info.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

No answer from Scott? Strange...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Addepat View Post
    No answer from Scott? Strange...
    http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...-what-happened
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information