Thread: Troubleshooting a new Kasina - won't turn on.

Default Troubleshooting a new Kasina - won't turn on.

I pulled the Kasina out of its box yesterday. I fully charged the device then used it for about 3 sessions. I set it aside and left it attached to a USB hub to trickle charge. Now it won't even turn on. Is there a way to check if the battery drained too far down on the charger? Or are there other steps I can take to get it to work?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Troubleshooting a new Kasina - won't turn on.

Hi ambler;

That doesn't sound right! Please click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and I'll help you get this resolved.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Troubleshooting a new Kasina - won't turn on.

Quote Originally Posted by ambler View Post
    I pulled the Kasina out of its box yesterday. I fully charged the device then used it for about 3 sessions. I set it aside and left it attached to a USB hub to trickle charge. Now it won't even turn on. Is there a way to check if the battery drained too far down on the charger? Or are there other steps I can take to get it to work?
    Hi, what was the solution? I've run into the same problem, but I've had it way longer.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Troubleshooting a new Kasina - won't turn on.

The cause is typically insufficient charge current. There are many possible reasons, so just please us the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page and we'll get you fixed up!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information